Alibaba (First two)

Meeting:

"Yes Madame, I'll get the watermelons right away!" You said before bolting out the door of the palace. With a basic green dress and white apron tied around your waist, you walked down the streets, looking for a watermelon stand with decent prices.

Of course, a stand with a young blonde man caught your eyes. He was average height and had bronze colored eyes, full of determination. You, obviously distracted might I add, approached the stand before leaning over slightly, showing off your chest, asked. "Excuse me sir, do you think I could buy some water-melons?"

His eyes light up massively before he began discretely eyeing your chest, "of course, I'll help you care them!" He would be a very fun play-thing, you knew that for sure.

Falling In Love:

Over time, the two of you became extremely close, it had become a routine for the two of you. Once a week, you would buy an insane amount of some weird, out of season fruit, and every-time, you would seduce him jokingly. Every time,he would fall helplessly into your trap and offer to carry your goods. "So he said to the bar-tender, 'Oh, well I made a four-hundred dollar bet with the guy back there that If I peed all over your bar, you'd just laugh!'" You finished the story before arriving at the back end of the palace. Alibaba looked like he was about to pee his pants from your jokes.

You had bonded massively over the past two months, practically in separable. Although, you had begun to feel bad for constantly seducing him. "Hey Alibaba, I just wanted to apologize for leading you on when we first meet," you apologized. Before anything else could happen, you kissed his cheek and slammed the door shut, holding the basket of peaches close to your chest. 'Did I just do that?' she asked herself with a red face.

In the meantime, she could hear the faint yelling of 'YES!' and 'OH MY GOD YES!'