"So Is This Goodbye"

Alana's Pov
Once we got out the buildng from the back door we walked to the car blending in again and got in the car then drove off heading to the airport with Logan driving,Charles in the passenger seat and me and Eric and Peter in the back with his arms around me and Eric with a gagging look on his face glancing at us every now and I couldn't help but ask"Did we really just get away with that?"and Charles replied with"Yes,yes we did"and after a moment of silence and heavy tension between Eric and Charles Logan broke it by saying"And here we are"after passing security and pulling on the side of the jet and we all got out and started heading to the jet until Charles stop us by turning around and saying"Your good"to Peter and I while passing us each a duffle bag while Logan tossed me the car keys and said"Don't scratch the car"and got in the jet as the steps came out then Charles turned to get in before turning back to us midway on the steps and said"And remember to use your power's for good cause they are amazing"causing me and Peter to smile then he got in the jet and Eric stood in front of us and said"Don't do that lovey,dovey stuff around people okay...and thanks."and got on the plane but before the steps closed we heard a"Bye Guy's"from Hank"Bye"we yelled back and watched as the jet went down the runway then in the sky until it disappeared"So this is goodbye?"I said facing Peter then he grinned and faced me and said"Not yet"then grabbed the car keys out of my hand and started to walk to the car"Not yet"I whispered smiling at him then walking to the car and getting in and letting him drive away to Our Future cause I Will Always Love Him.

Ok so the book isn't over until I write the last chapter of the book then there's the sequel yes you heard right a sequel and I already got it figure out so don't worry and I want to thank everyone for sticking with me and the story through this rollercoaster of fun and I want to Thank the people who voted and commented and followed and gave me feedback and I want to give a special Thank You to SeaSkittleLoki and yasmin_onder for giving me their feedback on how they would feel about the sequel and just helping me so special applause to them from me and you should go follow them cause they are amazing and also I LOVE EVERYONE SO MUCH.
So Read You Later.✌