WHAT!!

Daniel's POV

I tell her to let me in.  I am going to tell her that I like her. I just don't want to get slapped again. She opens the passenger door and I get in.  " Ok listen Marley I have held this in for years. I just can't hold it in any more. I like you". I say and before she could answer I bolt out of the car. I run to my car get in and drive. I drive home. I park the car in the garage and walk in side " Mom"? No answer she is probably at work.

My dad died a few years ago. So my mom got a job. She is gone most of the time for 2 days and some times a week. I guess this is a week one. She never cared if I had party's. So I will have on tonight. Maybe I will get lucky. I send a text to the entire school. It's 5 right now so it will start at 8. So I have time to get the keg snacks lights and cups. I go to the store to get the stuff for the party. Once o get home I call the guys to help set up. We got done about 7. Do I have time to shower and get ready. A lot of people think guys don't care but we do a lot.

People start arriving and the music is blasting and people are getting drunk. I have girls clinging to me. I look at the door and Marley walks in with lyd. James goes of to Lyd and starts talking. Marley comes up to me and asked about what happens today. " well I'm not sure why I ran actually."   " I like you too idiot". Did Marley just say what I think she said. She did oh my god. Be for I could say anything else Marley smashed her lips to mine. I kissed back seconds later. She pulls back and leads me up the stairs to my room. She opens the door then closes it once we are in.

She starts to kiss me again and I can taste the alcohol in her breath. I stop right away. She looks at me with a sad face. " what's wrong" she wines. " I can't take advantage of you". She storms of right when I say that.

AFTER THR PARTY.

Once every one left I just went to bed waiting for the next day to start.

Hello people. So do you think Daniel was right to not take advantage of Marley or not?

COMMENT
VOTE

LOVE DES❤️