chapter fifteen

"Should we go to their concert?" Frank asked. "I don't want to go." Jacob snuggled closer into Frank's chest. "I'm happy that you came here with me."

"Me too."

"I'm sorry it had to be him." Frank apologized as he kissed Jacob's forehead. "It's not your fault, baby."

Frank shrugged, "I just... Do you still have feelings for him?"

Jacob looked up at Frank before shaking his head. "No."

"Good because I want you all to myself." Frank kissed him and Jacob blushed. "We should have a quick round before they get back." Frank suggested. "You're such a horny man. But like what if a fan sneaks onto the bus and we're, you know, and they get pictures."

"There's security guards outside." Frank whispered seductively, kissing Jacob's neck.

"Babe." Jacob whined softly pushing Frank away

"Fine, we'll just cuddle. I'm okay with that." Frank sighed as he wrapped an arm around Jacob and pulled him closer. Jacob sighed contentedly as he got comfortable in Frank's arms.

"What kind of song do you want to make?" Jacob asked. Frank hummed, "A song about the most perfect guy in the world."

"And who might that be?" Jacob asked with a smile. "He's got these amazingly beautiful brown eyes and smile that could light up the world. And he's got this smooth skin. I've never seen a blemish on him."

"What's his name?" Jacob ask turning around to face Frank. "I think you know him. His name is... Frank Ocean."

Frank laughed as Jacob turned away from him. "You're so lame."

"You know it's you." Frank laughed as he pulled him back into his arms. "I wanna write about you. I don't think Chresanto would be fine with singing something like that though."

"Since you can't make a song about me, what else would you want to write about."

Frank shrugged. "I only want to sing about you." He kissed Jacob's shoulder lovingly before hugging him tightly.

...

"I had some ideas and I-"

"If it contains the pronouns he, his, or him, I'm not using it. Basically if it has anything relating to a male, I'm not using it." Chresanto said. "That's fair I guess."

"I was thinking that maybe you could just do the chorus and I'd do the verses." Chresanto shrugged. "We haven't even written anything yet." Chresanto shrugged again. "Whatever. We'll work this out once we finish writing. So I started writing a little-"

"We're writing this together, you know."

"I do know but we still have to come in with ideas, you know." Frank mocked him. "Why don't we just share our ideas for right now?"

"I think that's good." Chresanto shrugged. "I was thinking a song about being so in love with your significant other, that you're willing to do anything for them and in the song's case, domestic things."

"I don't know the idea seems a little worn out. Beyoncé sang about it already. Who can top that?" Chresanto shook his head. "If rather sing about the crazy fame lifestyle."

"That idea seems a little played out too. Kanye rapped about it. Who can top that?" Frank shrugged. "Can you hear me out on my idea?"

"This is my song. You're just a feature." Chresanto scoffed. "This isn't going to work if you're going to be childish. Write and sing the cliche song yourself. It may be something people like for the moment, but will they keep listening to it when the radio stops playing it?" Frank closed his book and stood up, shaking his head before leaving the room.

...

"What'd you guys get done?" Justine asked Chresanto. "Nothing. We couldn't figure out what idea we wanted to go with."

She sat down beside him on the couch and he turned the tv off. "What were the ideas?"

"I wanted to sing a song about fame."

"That's good. Those are songs people usually get hype to. What was the other one?"

Chresanto shrugged, "something about domesticated love."

She nodded. "I think that you guys should do the songs on your own record them and everything and then you could get some people from the team to pick which one they like the most."

Chresanto smiled at her. "That's not a bad idea you know. Thanks Justine." He hugged her before getting up and walking back into the bunks.

She sighed as she grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv on.

...

Jacob sat awkwardly across the table from Justine. He took a sip of his coffee and placed the mug onto the table.

"Uh, why'd you want to see me?" He asked pulling at the shirt he was wearing.

Justine had been staring at him since he sat down, with her arms folded. She unfolded them and sat up. She pushed her mug of tea to the side and leaned onto the table.

"I'm gonna ask you this and I don't want you to lie to me."

Jacob shrugged and took another long sip of his tea.

She sat back with a smirk on her face. "Chresanto is gay, isn't he?"