Skylox- Smooth As Fuck

Ty's POV

It all started, as usual, with a weird conversation. We, Seto, Tyler, Jin, Mitch, and I were at a outside booth at a café talking about who was the most of things amongst ourselves.

"Ok. So who would be top?" Tyler said, adding to our 'weird things we talk about' list. "Seto would definitely not be top." Mitch said. "Hey!" Seto yelled. "Neither would Jin." I said. "Hey! Fuck you!" Jin laughed, and we joined. "Ok, Seto; not top, Jin; not top-" "I did not agree with this!" Jin yelled, making us laugh. "Tyler would not be top" "HEY YES I WOULD YOU BITCH!!!" Tyler rudely interrupted (Shame on you Tyler!). "Just fucking admit it, your a bottom!" "No I'm not!" "Really? Do you want Jason to clarify that?" Mitch said, smirking and making Tyler blush. "Do you want Jerome to clarify that your bottom?" Tyler retorted, earning a blush from Mitch, a.k.a a achievement. "Ladies, ladies, your both bottom!" I interrupted before they could argue more. "Shut up! So are you!" They both yelled, snapping their heads towards me. "Oh God, mayday, mayday!" Seto whispered loudly in my ear, making me burst out laughing.

"Anyways, who is the smoothest?" Jin switched the subject, thank god. "Ok, let me make this clear. Seto is definitely not the smoothest!" Tyler exclaimed before any of us could say anything, earning a huge moment of laughter. "Again, hey!!!" Seto yelled again trying to pull off a mad face but failing miserably because of his laughter. "Neither would Jin." Mitch continued. "YES I WOULD!!!" Jin yelled. "Suuuuurrrre, yandere." Seto whispered the last, making everyone laugh except for Jin. "FOR THE LAST TIME, IM NOT A YANDERE!!!" Jin yelled, more angrily. "Ok, ok. So, Seto; no, Jin; no, Mitch; no-" I was rudely interrupted by Mitch.  "Wait a second, what?!" "You're definitely not smooth" I said, making the -_- face. "Yes I am!" "Really? Remember last years Christmas party? Every time Jerome talked to you all you did was stutter and blush." Tyler said, reminding me of fond memories. "Bu- ok I guess your right." Mitch accepted the inevitable. "Tyler; kinda smooth-" "FUCK YEAH!" "Bullshit!!!" Jin and Mitch said, Seto saying 'bullpoop'. "And me, smooth." "Wait, no you are not smooth." Jin exclaimed, Mitch and Seto nodding. "What!? Yes I am!" "No your not." The others said together. "Really? Are you sure about that?" I retorted. "If your smooth, prove it." Mitch challenged. "Pff, ok. Challenge accepted." I accepted. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sky. With a swift move, I was walking toward him, feeling the others eyes on me.

"Hey Ty!" Sky greeted me, waving toward me. I didn't respond to him and grabbed his shirt, kissing him on the lips. His warm, soft lips. I soon felt him melt into the kiss. We soon broke for air and I turned around and walked home. Feeling my phone vibrate, I pulled it out of my pocket.  1 texts from Jin, 2 text from Seto, 6 texts from Tyler, Holy shit, and 3 texts from Mitch. Oh God. None from Sky. Ooooh God. Rejection is coming. I tapped on Tyler first, and my phone practically exploded.

"HOLY CRAP!"
"THAT WAS FUCKING SMOOTH!"
"Btw, are you coming back?"
"Fuck being calm, OMG SKYLOX!!"
"DUDE THAT SMOOTH AS FUCK!"
"YOU WIN!"

Then I went to Jin.
"WOW! I CALL SKYLOX! #SKYLOXISCANON"

The next contestant is *drumroll* Seto!

"TY THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! ARE YOU COMING BACK?"
"SKY HAS A NOSEBLEED!"
Jesus Christ, really?

Then, last but not least, the Benja.

"DOOD THAT WAS AWESOME!!"
"THAT WAS AMAZING!!! SKYLOX FOR DAYZ!!!"
"You're not coming back, are you?"
"Nope!"I texted back. He replied right away.
"Okay that was smooth as fuck. Great job! Your not coming back for a while either, right?"
Wow, man. Mitch knew.
"Hell to the fricking no!"I replied.
"Kk. Btw Sky is fricking fangirling right now." Mitch informed me. And I was glad, with lots of hope.
"Really?! •//////• :)" I texted back with hopeful eyes.
"Yup!"

I then got a text from Sky.

"I love you, Ty."
"Love you too, Sky <3 a lot"

I went to bed a happy guy.

-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-
BOOM! DONE! IM BACK! WITH SKYLOX!! DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THIS ONE CAME FROM!!!

Okay, I hope you guys liked it and tell me!!! Love you all <3! BAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!