Mel's Plan...

[Mel's Pov ]

I want to make Prince see what a mistake he has made by leaving his family... I know what y'all are thinking... "You shouldn't have let him leave her for you." Well think about this: If I had turned him down he would have most likely done the same thing with a different woman...this woman wouldn't care about his family. I'm gonna actually try to help him get back to them...but first I need to make him see that he can't just up and leave..... I have the most respect for (Y/N) right now... Yeah Prince told me what happened. She didn't go crazy and get angry or even blame me. For that I'm going to try to get her husband back to her quickly.... Now if someone could just tell me how I'd be great.....this is gonna be harder than I thought....

***********AN **********

See! Mel isn't a bad person. She doesn't want to ruin a relationship and she's trying to get him back to her. She can relate because of how many times she has been cheated on in the past. I wanted Melody to be nice and considerate one cause the evil chick on the side thing is sooooo played out and two because not everyone is selfish and inconsiderate....Comment and Vote....Go check out Crystalshady for me!

Love,

Hippie and Misfit

P.S. If you see me in your city say What's Up My Hippie.... Lol I been listening to Mod Sun all day.