La Fin

"All is well when it ends well. It means, all is well when it ends with chocolate."  - SEYMOUR, Johanna

Johanna and Amber left prison the same day as Arturo went to visit her, and the next week, they returned to London only to pack their things and sell their flats. They had been offered to work at the Italian Vogue as vice-director and chief-editor, respectively.

Also, Johanna became great friends with his sister, and both of them would laugh and remember the day she walked in his place in Paris. This episode, along with her entrance at the party in Rome conquered for her the title of “Overly Attached Girlfriend” among the family.

Greg, Johanna’s ex-boyfriend, was left by Sarah, but not before she posted online embarrassing pictures of him dressed as a Pokemon hunter, with his “pokeballs” exposed.

Mrs. Douglas lost her job after her boss Miranda found out she had been sleeping with her husband. Miranda, being a public icon, also made sure every journal and gossip magazine would know about this; she was even generous enough to provide pictures, videos and copies of emails, messages and SMS.

Johanna and Arturo dated for a few months, until he proposed to her putting a ring inside a box of a Brazilian chocolate named Black Diamond. Sadly, Johanna did not notice it before chocking and swallowing the jewelry, and she had to wait a few hours to finally put it on her finger. Of course, after heavily disinfecting it.

In the end, Amber’s dream of spending a whole day in Arturo’s marvelous swimming pool came true. She started dating the jail officer, to Johanna’s surprise. When they were alone, Amber confessed to Johanna she couldn’t resist a man in his uniform, and that their nights were never boring.

Also, about Amber, she found out she was an excellent columnist, and started writing a few fiction articles and chronicles for the magazine, which were greatly appreciated. This made her a famous columnist as well, and as she became fluent in Italian, she started writing short stories on her own. Johanna, as her best friend, was always the first one to read her drafts and give opinions, support her and boost her ego. She was Amber’s number one fan.

By the way… Who do you think wrote this story?