Accidentally In Love |1|

It was a normal day in school,except for that fact that I was given a task.A task that must be submitted to the president of the Arts club today.And, as a polite guy who usually accepts everything of course, I said yes even though I am busy with other stuff such as,the stupid book report that I haven't even finished yet...No,I haven't even started it yet.Now I'm here sitting on a boring bench in the middle of the campus staring at a blank canvass, overthinking about the problems of my life.

Why Can't I say no? I am so sick about being bossed around by Tim.I mean,He has hands and he has legs,I want to see him use them!

He's the freaking president but, I'm the one who wrote the letter for the event, I made the programme for the event, I collected money for the event, I bought them food when we had a meeting about the event.

The event that he freaking planned that makes no sense.And now,He asked me to do a stupid task that is impossible for me to accomplish because I never experienced it!

"Shit..." I dropped the blank canvass out of frustration.Luckily, No one noticed what just happened."Love..." I never really cared about it, All I know is that I love my mom, my dad and my dog. "Love is like a blank canvass...because...I can't do this" I stood up to go look for a different spot...Somewhere I can find love.

"Food" Yes,I feel extremely happy when I eat.Maybe I will find love at the cafeteria.
Perfect, Just the scent of food spells the word L O V E."Okay...Let's see what love is..." I looked around the counter, Nothing seems to please me."Hmm,I am thirsty though..." I grabbed my favourite drink ( Fresh Milk ) Which is the secret why I'm 6 feet tall.

I sat in the middle of the cafeteria,Staring at my blank canvass while sipping on some milk.

"I GOT NOTHING..." It has been two hours since Timmy asked me.

Since, I can focus more when it's quiet...The Library is always a good idea :)

So, I went to the library , Found the perfect spot where I can make the perfect drawing...hopefully.

"Hmm" I took a deep breath thinking that I can inhale or exhale a good idea. But, I got nothing.

"I never even asked anyone out..." And now I'm starting to talk to myself,Hooray!

After a few minutes, I received a text from tim saying "Hey, How's it going bro?"

Yeah,well screw you tim, you should be the one frustrated here.But, you're all lax and probably flirting there with your girlfriend.

"Eh? Why didn't I think of that? He's the-!"

"Shhh!!!" Someone shhd me, I didn't notice that I'm starting to raise my voice though.

I looked at my right, A girl.

A girl who is staring at her tablet with her earphones on.

"You shhd me?" I said, because it's unfair for my part because we're not allowed to use gadgets in the library.She didn't respond.

Weird.Anyways, back to my drawing.Where was I?

"NOOOOOO!!!" She said.It probably drew attention, It made me look around to see if anyone noticed, Or worse, The librarian.

What is wrong with this chick?

Okay, Back to my draw-

"Why?" She sobbed.Is she crying? Why is she crying? "Whyyyyyy....." She sobbed harder.

I can't do this anymore.

As a good guy...This is crazy, but I sorta feel like, I should comfort her.

She removed her earphones, then she started to cry hysterically.Gosh, she's insane! What am I gonna do?

"Excuse me...miss?" Dang it, You just have to be a good guy? Huh?

"Mm?" She looked at me, Smiling? She's smiling, With her eyes, red. She is red actually.

"You okay?" I asked her.She probably thinks I'm stupid for asking that.Cause, she's obviously not okay.

"Uhuh" she nodded with a bright smile, She wiped her tears with her handkerchief.

"So...Why were you crying?" I asked her.She stopped wiping her face, She froze then she turned to me, with a puzzled look. "I don't even know you" She said in a plain tone."I'm Brodie then" I said, I don't know why I said that but...I am a bit curious, I want to know the reason why she cried earlier.

She didn't say anything, she only looked at me as if she has x ray eyes.She took a peek on my blank canvass.

"You draw?" She asked me cutely, How come? She already recovered from that drama that I witnessed earlier?

"I don't even know you" I smirked.Haha, Payback time.

"I'm bora then" She pouted."So...You can draw?" She smiled like an adorable little girl.

"Yeah, Sure... I guess I can" I said.When I said that she smiled brighter that I got distracted."So, why did you cry again?" Back to the main topic.

"Oh..." She bowed her head a bit, I guess she's embarrassed. "I just watched a video, where there's this guy with a mask, that when a human touches him, he will dissapear. I don't know where he will go, But then, There's this girl that he loves and loves him back. He kissed the girl through the mask, so he never really felt the softness of her lips, they can't even hold hands" she paused, she's starting to pout again. "There's this time when there's somekind of festival, the girl took him there then...Awwe, It's just so sad, the guy accidentally touched a kid...Then...When, he was about to dissapear, The girl finally had a chance to hug him...And, so she did.Then, she fell on to hia clothes" She teared up a bit.

I feel nothing.She looked back at me."That's it? You're not even a bit sad?" She asked me.

I shook my head "Nuh-uh" I said.Her eyes turned bloodshot as if she wants to shoot me.

"Well, I don't care... You're just another bitter soul roaming around. I guess that's why your paper is blank...That's because you can't think of anything" She told me, as she start fixing her things, She even wore a headband with bunny ears. Yep, I thought that she was pretty and adorable but,What did you just say to me?

"Excuse me?" That's all I can say, I guess that I sorta agree with her.

"You don't have inspiration...that's why you can't draw" She told me."Do you know tim?" She caught my attention when ahe said that, Yeah I know Tim he's the reason why I'm here right now."What about him?" I asked her, just to be safe...I might say something unpretty.

"He's been asking me out. And, he always gives me beautiful drawings" She placed the drawings on my table.I didn't care at first but then...I thought that they looked a little bit familiar.

"He drew these?" I asked her.She nodded with a smile on her face, she's even blushing.Okay, she has a thing for tim.

"He's good, right?" She asked me, anticipating for me to say yes with that look on her face.

"Yeah" I said as I look away.

"That's it?" She said, I didn't respond.Why should I? It's none of my business anyway.
He's the one who should be here in my place.

She didn't talk anymore, and as time pass.