Question 18

''Have a question for both of them. How many sisters do you both have(List them also)''

From-Sailormoon047

Mario: We have-a the one and the only Violet Mario! ;)

Luigi: Natalie (the admin) actually had this made-up Mario sister way, long ago before she had even signed up for Wattpad. When she recently met Violet aka. mittsyfluff, she thought her OC was way more developed than her Mario sister. Vi has this sort of xD I don't know; but she's amazing! Who could be so genius? My Mario sister was called Louise.

Oops, I broke the fourth wall ;-; Please don't shoot me.

Violet: YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALLLLLLL! >:(

Luigi: I didn't mean to refer to you as some character.

Violet: Doesn't matter; we're all characters. Oops!

Luigi: It is-a strictly against Mushroom Law to refer to each other as 'characters' 'pixels' 'models' or anything in relation.

Doing so, you commit a crime called 'Breaking the fourth wall!'

*Sirens*

Toad Police: *Yelling from police car window* DID SOMEONE BREAK THE FOURTH WALL?

Luigi: Nope.

Violet: He did it first!

Luigi: Please don't arrest-a me! Do you know who I am? I'm the actual Luigi Mario.*Trying to sound cool* I'm related to the great Super Mario BY BLOOD >:D

Toad Police: I don't care if you're related by soup, goo or whatever! You're going to prison Mr Luigi!

Luigi: Sorry Mr Police-Guy. I vow to never, ever break the fourth wall *raises hand*

Toad Police: *Sheds a tear* That was.. beautiful.. *overwhelmed* I better go.. then.. *drives off*

-At Mario and Luigi's house-

Mario: *Jumping about and hyper*

Luigi: I guess the player just wouldn't stop pressing A..

Mario: D-don't ever say that again! :o

Luigi: Ugh, what?

Mario: Bro you can-a land yourself behind the bars! That's breaking the fifth wall!

Luigi: You mean fourth..

Mario: Whatever. I don't care if I'm jumping. Just don't mention buttons; I'd hate to remember that I'm being control-

*Covers mouth*

*Lots of sirens*

A/N: I just realised that the Toad Police was so stupid xD He just drove off and that crime would be considered as something very serious!