Prologue

Luke up top.....

Luke

Everything was going just the way I wanted. It was a Friday night, and we were celebrating our victory during our football game against a neighboring school. I was having a normal house party. It like any other cliché party. I had the occasional liquor, food, music and many more! It was a great way to start off the weekend. The party had started an hour ago and it was going big. Everyone was on the dance floor dancing. My teammates were taking shots. Everything was going good but things could be great if I could find my girlfriend. My girlfriend, Lillian has been with me for a year and a half. Today was also our one year anniversary and I was pretty excited.

I made my way through the crowd to my teammates.

"Hey! Have you seen, Lillian? I been trying to find her."

Carson answered him first. "Yeah, I saw Lillian go up stairs. Something about the bathroom or something."

"Thanks man. Hey Bryan! Get make me two shots!"

Bryan smiled. "Here. On the house. Now get your girlfriend."

"Thanks."

I left the group and made my way upstairs. I checked the first bathroom first.

"Hey! Lillian? You still in here?"

"NO! IT'S SASHA! GO AWAY!"

"O-oh! Sorry!"

Damn. The girl must been stood up. Taking a guap of my shot of liquor, I continued my way down the hall. I stopped in front of a bedroom door. Without even knocking I went in. Look I know it's rude but this is my house.

"Lillian? You in here?"

What I saw was still sketched in my mind to this day. Lillian. My own girlfriend naked on top of my "so called" best friend. She was fucking riding him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

Lillian's eyes met mine. Her eyes widen in shock. "L-Luke. This is not what it looks like."

"Not what it looks like? It fucking looks like your in bed fucking my best friend! How could you? Really Chase? I thought you knew better."

Chase pushed Lillian off the bed. "Dude, just settle down. Let's just talk about this like mature adults."

I glared at Chase. "No. There's nothing to fucking talk about. You guys been cheating me behind my back and am done with both of you. This fucking party is over!"

"Wait! Luke. Be racial about this. This doesn't need to get out of hand."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHASE! GET OUT! I WANT YOU TWO OUT!"

Lillian stood up and dressed. Chase did the same. This weekend was ruined.

I slammed the door open for them. "Leave and never come back."

Lillian ran out the room first. Chase stopped in front of me. "Look, Luke. I didn't ment for this to happen. J-just.."

"I don't want to hear it. Leave."

"Luke. You won't be able to avoid me. We're both on the same team."

"And I don't give a shit."

Chase didn't respond. He left the room. I still had Lillian's shot in my hand. Without a second thought I took it in one guap. Time to get this party started.

I went back down stairs. The party was still up and popping. K Camp's "Lil Bit" was blasting through the speakers. I let go and moved my body to the music. I don't remember how many people I grinded on but I do remember one or two dicks rub against my ass.

After what it seem like hours, I left the dance floor in search for another shot of liquor. I didn't get far when I felt a hand grab my waist.

"Hey? You okay?"

I looked at my right to meet a pair of hazel brown eyes. The boy was hot. Short dreads with blonde tips and little ink on his left arm. The boy looked like he could be a fucking god. I couldn't help but lick my lips.

"Dude. Stop doing that."

"Why?"

"Cause it's a fucking turn on. I don't fuck on the first date."

The boy smirked. Right then and there I knew this boy was gonna be the death of me. I blushed. What was I thinking? I wasn't even gay. Sure I have two dads but I thought I was only interested in girls. Wait til the dads get a load on this.

"Alright babe. Let's ditch this party and take this upstairs."

I wasn't able to respond since he was already dragging me upstairs. And here I was back in the same room, I found Lillian cheating on me with Chase. But for some reason it didn't bother me as much as before. Maybe because this mystery guy caught my undivided attention.

"So. What's your name?"

"Luke. What's yours?"

"The name's Corey. Luke, huh? That's a cute name, baby boy."

I was so glad it was dark in the room. My face was as red as apple.

"T-thanks. Hmm, I never seen you around before. Are you new here?"

"Yeah. I just moved in with my cousin. I start going to his school, Fallen Community High School on Monday."

"Oh. You go to the same school as me."

Corey grabbed my waist once again to pull me closer to him. I swear I was melting against his touch.

"That's great. That's means I get to see your cute self once again. Maybe even do more."

"More?" I squeaked as Corey nibbled on my ear. He stopped and looked me in the eye.

"Yes. More."

I couldn't prepare myself on what happen next. When Corey took my lips in his. It was slow and steady at first then it turned hot and heavy. Sparks. That all I felt in Coreys arms. It's so fucking corney but so fucking good. I didn't even realize I was grinding my ass against his hard-on until he flipped us over. Now he was doing all the work. Our jeans went off some where on the floor along with our biefs. Corey was huge. My dick didn't reach as high as Corey did. I grabbed Coreys shoulders as he rubbed both of our dicks together.

"Ahhh! C-Corey!"

"Damn! So fucking hot. You like that don't you, Luke?"

"Yyyyy-yes! I like it alllll lot!"

I was close. So close.

"C-Corey! I'm coming!"

Corey smirked. "Go ahead, babe. Come."

"AHHHHHAH!" I came so hard I swear I saw stars. Corey came soon after. Cum covered both of our lower halfs. My eyes grew dreary. That took a lot out of me. The last thing I remembered before passing out cold is Corey cleaning us both of our cum.