BONUS!

BONUS!

*DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ "THE BOYFRIEND PLAN*😅😅

Hi! Here's an interview with @nightdrives for the book that she wrote which is one of my favorite books on Wattpad, The Boyfriend Plan! Hope you enjoy! Thanks again for 660 views and 115 votes!😘😘

1) Me: How did you come up with this book?
Shilo (author): The idea originated from a phone call with my best friend. I was complaining about a guy and he said "Wouldn't it be easier if girls could just put a sack over a guy's head and throw him over your shoulder and run?" And this TBP was born!

2) Me: Did you base your characters on people you know?
Shilo: Glenn is loosely inspired by little kid me and my at-the-time five-year-old niece. But in general, all the girls have pieces of my personality in them.

3) Me: If you were to pick a character to be for a day, who would you be?
Shilo: Charlotte! I would love to be that smart just for a day!

4) Me: Who would you want to be your boyfriend more, Julian or Leo?
Shilo: Hmmm. I think Julian because then he could keep up with my sass (; I think I'd step all over Leo haha.

5) Me: Have you ever seen yourself in one of the sisters?
Shilo: All of them have some of me in then (; One of my friends in real life read this book and kept laughing at how random bits of me made it into my book xD

6) Me: Do you like science? (For Charlotte)
Shilo: I like a different kind of science. Chemistry isn't really for me because I don't have that kind of brain. Astronomy and biology are more my style.

A/N: Thank you again @nightdrives for doing this interview & thank you to all the readers and for voting😘