Chapter 11

Re-cap

"Okay so I'm Danielle Scott and ive been an undercover nerd so i can experience the whole going to school without the paparazzi following me" she told me.
I just stood there shocked. Danielle Carson was Danielle Scott.

Carrying on

Danielle

I just told Blake my secret... he stood there not speakimg for 20 minutes... i decide to just sit down on the sofa in my dressing room and scroll down my twitter and Instagram page... i decided to do a follow spree for them as they waited along time to hear my new song.

I checked over my phone to see if Blake has moved... nothing at least his reaction isn't as crazy as Alyssa's. When she found out i was Danielle Scott she didn't speak to me for 2 days because she thought i was lying. I asked her what would make ger speak to me again and she said to ring Shawn mendes so i did and she freaked out... she kept asking him for autographs... poor Shawn i think she scared him.

"But...but...What???" Blake said
I looked up to see that he came out of shock
"Look... can we go home now... its late... I'll answer all your questions in the car"
"Er...okay"

We sat in silence neither of us knowing what to say... it was killing me i hated having awkward tenstion.
"How long have you been singing?" I asked
"Since 2 years ago"
"You have a good voice" i said
"Thank you" he said
And the awkward silence comes back...
"So... who else knows your secret?" Blake asked
"Alyssa"
I looked at Blake and he was smiling when i said her name
"Oh my god!!!... you like her" i shouted
"No i don't" he said back
"Yea you do" i sang
"No i don't!"
"Whatever... just to let you know... you would make a cute couple" i winked at him
"Me... what about you and liam huh?"
"What?" I asked confused
"You and him make the hottest couple.... He is going to freak when he finds out your Danielle Scott"
"No he isn't because no one is going to tell him" I told him
"But.. he's your boyfriend... he has a right to know" He said
"I know that... i mean when i feel comfortable with the relationship and i know it's going somewhere then I'll tell him.... i can't just go around telling people im famous otherwise what's the point of the disguise" I pointed out
"True... just promise me that you will tell him if it does though... Liam may be a prick but he does care about you... your all he talks about"

Liam talks about me to his friends?... my cheeks began to turn red and i couldn't stop my mouth forming into a smile.
"Awww... little miss pop star is blushing" Blake teased
Blake pointing out i was blushing only made me blush more... maybe Liam is sweet... i just cant see it.
I think i should go and visit him... i dod blow him off today... I text my mum saying i was staying at a friends house.... after i visit Liam I'll just go to Alyssa house... she'll be awake.

Liam

I sat at home anxiously waiting for them to ring me to see if i got signed or not... I don't think i got it though... they didn't really show any interest in my singing.
Knock knock
I opened the door and saw Danielle stood there... she looked beautiful. Her hair was down in curl. She was wearing a midnight blue dress, Stylish and fun. The sweetheart neckline was sure to flatter her slim curves as did the flared skirt. She pushed her geeky glasses up with her finger and began to twirl her hair.
"Hey Liam... i just wanted to apologise in person for blowing you off" she said
"Dani.. seriously it's fine... I had somewhere to be aswell"
"So..." she said
"So..." i repeated after her
We stood staring at each other for a long time before she interuppted
"Can i come in... it's freezing outside" she said shivering while holding her arms
"Oh... sorry"
I opened the door wider and moved to the side to allow her in.
"So why you dress like that... trying to impress me?" I asked wiggling his eyebrows
"No.... im dressed like this because i went to a business party with my parents... they are so boring"
"Oh tell me about it... i went to one with my Dad and i was just stood there for hours listening to their conversations" I said
"Well mr hotshot?...why are you dressed in a suit as if your coming back from a date?" She asked
"Aww... is my princess jealous?" I asked in a baby voice while piching her cheeks.
"What??...No!!" She said removing my hand off her face.
"I went on a date with my childhood friend lisa"
When I told her i went on a date her facial expression dropped. I could tell she felt jealous because I went on a date while we were fake dating...
"Oh... was she pretty?" She asked
I decided to make her feel even more jealous.
"Oh yeah... she was hot" i told her
"Was she funny?" She asked.
I stepped closer this time while answering her question
"Well we did have banter"
"Did you have fun?" She asked
"Yea... We had so much fun" I said stepping closer
"Where did you guys go?" She asked
"We went to a restaurant and oh my god! Lisa wasn't one of those girls who order salads because she isn't looking put for her figure 24/7.. she was real and comfortable with who she was... we also went to the movies and we watched incidious 3...she got really scared so i sat her on my lap and she kept hiding her face in my chest" I told her walking closer to her
"Oh...d.. did you guys you know..k..ki...kiss? She stuttered

Danielle

Liam told me he went on a date... I felt hurt. Why would he go on a date with someone when we are dating. Then i remembered we are only fake dating so it doesn't matter if he goes on a date with someone else. I kept asking questions about their date. Liam kept coming closer and closer.
"Oh..d..did you guys you know..k..ki...kiss?" I asked

He didn't answer my question he just stared at me, his eyes full with mischief.
"What?" I asked begging to feel worried about my appearance.
Without any warning Liam kissed me quickly and almost tentatively. The kiss was filled with tenderness and passion that seemed to fill my body with warmth. It took me seconds to realise what just happened. I kissed him back with the same passion he had. Our lips moved as one. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I declined so he bite my lip and as i parted my lips we quickly placed his tongue in my mouth. I felt weak in the knees so i wrapped my arms around his neck for support. After a minute of kissing he pulled back.
"That" he said with a chuckle resting his forehead on mine.

Authors Note

So... what did you think of this chapter?

Are Blake and Danielle going to have a good friendship or is he going to tell Liam?

Are Liam and Danielle finally a couple or will they decide to forget the kiss even happened?

Will Liam get signed?

Is it getting harder for Danielle to keep her secret?

Please vote and comment

Thank you and love you ♡♡♡♡