1

Their first encounter was a week ago, and since then Luhan just can't take off Sehun out of her mind. She know him, off course, who doesn't know Oh Sehun.He's so popular and his group is the "it" group in their high school. He's handsome, smart, captain of their basketball team, not to mention he's also the son of a famous businessman.

And it's been three years that she know him. They're in the last year of high school now, but only last week, Luhan have their first encounter with Sehun. Well, since they didn't share the same friends circle and never been in the same class. Sehun is always with his "it" group and Luhan, well, she's just Luhan, an ordinary girl with ordinary friends, nothing special about her.

In her eyes, actually, she sees Sehun as some kind of famous jock, who was cold and rude with the playboy attitudes, you know, like all the jocks in the chick flick movie. But Sehun proves her wrong. He did have that cold gaze and seems distant, but he's nice enough to help Luhan pick all her books that scattered atound the floor when she fell at the corridor last week. He even help her to bring the books to the library. Even though they're not exchange so many words, but he did acknowledge her. She said thank you, and he replied no problem, be careful next time. Since that encounter, Luhan just can't take Sehun out of her mind.

He's probably busy on Monday
Tuesday seems too soon, don't you think? Wednesday feels kind of awkward
I don't like Thursday for some reason

It's been a week, since their last encounter, and since then Luhan is always aware of Sehun.

At Monday, Sehun passed by her class corridor, she take a peek from the windows. When she walk in front of Sehun's class, her eyes is always wondering, in hope to take a glance of the said boy. At Tuesday, when lunch time, she start to glancing her eyes every now and then, looking at him. She now, even know his schedule for basketball practice, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But that's just it. Luhan just didn't have courage to start a conversation with him as they passed in the corridor.

Their second encounter was in Wednesday. Luhan is on her way to library again. She's one of the literature club member and has duty at the library. She holds too many books again and kind of stumbling, when Sehun suddenly appear behind her.

"You carrying too many books again." Sehun said to her.

He's wearing his basketball jersey. Luhan remember, it's Wednesday, there's basketball practice today. Luhan quite shocked, but still manage to balance the books she was carrying so she doesn't fall.

Sehun took half of the books from her hand. "Let me carry it."

"Mmm..mm..don't you have practice ?" Luhan can't believe she just stuttered. Well, this is Oh Sehun you're talking too, he makes girls a stuttering mess.

"Practice in 15 minutes, I still have time." Sehun said to Luhan. His expression still flat as usual, no emotion can be seen.

That's the only conversation that they're sharing, the rest its awkward until they reached the library. Luhan did glance over Sehun, twice to be exact. But the boy only looking forward. She said her thank you and he nod at her saying no problem.

Luhan didn't saw Sehun on Thursday. She purposely walk by his class, but didn't see a glimpse of him. Turns out, Sehun is surrounded by his so called fan girl. Yes, Oh Sehun has fan girls. They're surrounding him at his table to the point Luhan can't see him. Somehow Luhan doesn't like Thursday.

Crossposted on my asianfanfics
@ ninaloveonew

Like comments subscribe