Chapter 2

Janes POV:

"Jane...Jane...JANE!!!" Ben says as he starts shaking her. "Huh...what..." replies Jane. "Come back to earth!!!" Sally looks at Ben and laughs. "She's day dreaming about the new guy" "NO IM NOT!" Jane says interrupting Sally. "And he has a name." Sally laughs. *RING* Jane jumps as she hears the bell for school to start. She grabs her math book and closes her locker. "Lets drop it and get to math" Jane smiles and looks down. Omg that guy was so hot... what as I even saying he would never be interested in a pathetic potato like me.
"Do you think he saw?" whispers Sally. "Saw? Oh I hope not" I reply pulling my sleeves down more. "Saw what??" Ben asks. "How ugly your face is that's what" Sally and Ben joke around with each other so much. But it's obvious they have a thing for each other.
"Oh just kiss her already!" I joke to Ben. He blushes and smiles. Sally, blushing hard, lowers her head and walks into class.

Jeff's POV:

Oh my... that girl was amazingly beautiful. Her hair was shiny and her eyes were bright. She was so shy!
"Jeff your going to be in Math right now, I'll walk you to your class" "Ok Mr.Slender!"
As we walk I can't stop thinking about her. What was her name. Will we have classes together? "Jeff pay attention, have you heard anything I've said? Your math teachers name is Mrs. Lavender." Mr. Slender repeats as they was into class. As Jeff looks around, he sees...her

Jane's POV:

ugh math is taking forever!!!!
"Class, we will be getting a new student today. Now you all be nice and no kidney eating in class Jack!!" lecturers Mrs. Lavender. Right as she says that my stomach gets butterflies, I look over to Sally, who's trying to hide her laugh. Ben isn't even paying attention, he's trying to finish last nights homework. Just as I look back to the board, the class door opens and there stands...him.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Sorry the book is crap, and how short the chapters are so far, but please vote, comment, and share! im open to any suggestions!!!
Thanks loves!!! <3