F o u r

Evelyn

I can't believe Mr. Cossack assigned me with Luke. At least I can humiliate him with a personality disorder. I smirked evilly and went to meet Caramel. I told her all the juicy details about what had happened. "Okay, I have to go meet my cousin! Bye Caramel! "Bye babe!" She waved.

"LIBBY!?" I called as I walked into my home. "In the living room!" She answered. I set my school bag down and walked to the living room. "Hey cuz" she said as I sat down on the sofa. "Hey." I said simply. "I wanna see Tyler!" I whined. She sighed and showed me a picture on her phone. "Aww! He's so cute! You made a cute baby." I smiled. "Thank you!" She praised. "How is New York? I know you always wanted to be a fashion designer! I'm just so proud of you!" I exclaimed. "New York is great! I finally achieved my dreams and I started a clothing line called 'The Morning Eve'" she smiled. There was a long silence until she spoke, "So... There's something that I need to tell you." "What is it?" I asked. "Jonah and I are getting married and I want you to be a bridesmaid!" She sounded excited. "OH MY GOD WHEN DID HE PROPOSE? HOW?" I screamed. "Well... He brought me to the place where we first met and he proposed. He had a cute little speech  and he's just so ugh" she laughed. "The wedding is in California on a beach. The date is set for May 9th!" She squealed. It was November 2nd today. "I would love to be a bridesmaid! I'm so happy for you, Libby!!" I squealed in return.

***

I got home from school today. I have to meet Luke at his house to work on the project. I quickly changed into warm clothes and walked downstairs. I put my Uggs on and walked to his house. I knocked on his door and waited for it to open. Liz opened the door. "Evelyn! Hey! I haven't seen you in ages! What brings you here?" Liz exclaimed. "I'm working on a project with Luke. It's for Psychology 101." I smiled. She hugged me and let me in. "He's upstairs." She nodded to the stairs. I couldn't help but weakly smile as Blink-182 was playing loudly from his room. I hesitated as I touched the handle of his door. I slowly turned it and walked into his room. I was shocked by what I saw.

Hey lovelies! Sorry this is short. I probably won't be able to update as often! School is horrible sorry not sorry -CB x