Damn You're Such a Heartbreak Girl

"You know what, I like you as a friend," I said, to the guy who became my friend for 1 week and then he said that he liked me and now he's asking me to be his girlfriend right in front of the whole people here in school. Basically, we're in the middle of corny-ness yet an epitome of catastrophe in my entire life! He seemed to be very much confident that it isn't going to be as hard as building a block for my castle. Well hello, I wasn't going to be a heartbreak girl for no reason! Rules are rules and rule number 6 don't be a softhearted girl. "but this day I hate you for breaking our friendship." Sorry not sorry but I found my man although he's too slow to find me.

"So? Yes or no?" Goodness gracious Max! Your IQ's too low! I hate guys such you! To be honest, I enjoy being his friend because he's a funny guy but that's all we can ever be. No more no less.

"That means no." P E R I O D ! ! ! I walked out and I heard people screaming like they wanted Max to be their boyfriend instead and I heard him cursing me for turning down the coolest guy in the school. Well, he's just the 2nd cool guy in the school. Dream high, Max.

He didn't seek for any explanations from me. He let me walk away and that's when you really know that the guy is not even serious with you. They're just making you as their path going towards their fame.

"You're such a devil," Serena my best friend busted out. "Can't you give boys a chance? That's exactly the 30th guy you busted! Well, that sounds to me like your giving your whole life finding that guy you saw on the internet! And god bless you, 6 more boys to ask you the same question and that as half as your age as of now! Damn! You're crowned as officially queen heartbreak girl. Proud of you girl!" She sarcastically said and tapped my shoulders. Blah blah blah. Whatever! Why does this girl even bothering my love life. She has her own and she'd better to keep an eye on him!

"Who cares? I want that mystery guy to be my first boyfriend, got it?" I raised my eyebrows towards her.

"Hey, heard the news!" Kevin buzzed in and stole a kiss from Serena. Oh here comes the lovers. I hate seeing these two together! It makes me so desperate to find that mystery guy! Serena punched her boyfriend because he's stealing a kiss from her when in fact they are still in war. Calvin hadn't shown up when they were suppose to meet on Saturday for a Saturdate. And Serena was awfully bugging me about what if Calvin has another girl to meet that night. And that what if he's about to break with her. I know my best friend's way too exaggerating. "I saw your dream boy on Facebook once." As he said that, my eyes glow like I've just won a lotto!

"Really?" Because of excitement, I grabbed his shoulders using both of my hands with my eyes wide open. But I realized something and that cause me to stabbed his arm using my fist. "Piss off! You don't even know him!" My brain suddenly perceived that I haven't shown him my dream boy's photo I got from the internet. How could he even possibly know or recognize my dream boy's appearance? I guess he just really need my anxiousness and my super punch to start his act to Serena. I'd say Calvin knows how to deal with girls and it's a pretty nice thing.

"Ouch," He muttered. "Child abuse!" He act like he's going to cry. "Babe, your best friend's abusing me. Huhuhu." He hugged Serena. Tss, I giggled cause Calvin tries so hard to make up with Serena. I've been seeing Serena being so hard to get and Calvin being sorry for 4 days. Calvin haven't told Serena why he was not on their supposed date but he told me. Don't overthink, guys! No malice please. Alright so he told me that he has a surprise for Serena. A big surprise for their first anniversary. It'll be happening on the 14th of December which is 5 days away. Serena pulled Calvin off her and rolled her eyes. Oh I pity Calvin. How long could he take this? I bet as long as he love her.

"Try again, sweetheart. Your bratty tricks won't catch me." Serena sighed. I like how Calvin were always glued on her side even though in their tough times. And by the way, Calvin Collins - boyfriend of my best friend, Serena Clarke is the KING OF THE COOLEST AND HOTTEST GUY IN THE SCHOOL.

"So, is it true you turned down Max Johnson?" I shrugged when he asked that. What's the big deal? It's nearly Christmas and I don't want spending Christmas with boys. It'll cost me misfortunes. 

"Of course she does. Claire was like a magnet. A sun around which everyone agreed to orbit." Serena thought. I'm no one but a girl who seeks for my dream boy.

"Disagree babes," Calvin said, slightly winking at me. He did that gently so that Serena wouldn't able to see it. I know he's planning something when he does that to me and I know he's telling me to go with the flow. He's been a good boyfriend to Serena and I don't see any harm when she was with him. I nodded and do the thumbs up to Serena. "I can only orbit around you." He hold Serena's face using his both hands and kissed her in her forehead. 

"Alright. You guys didn't have to do that in front of me, ya'know!!" They both make me feel like I was cursed by karma? - for keeping on turning down boy's feelings. I know it sucks when you can't have what you wanted. But the question is, is it my fault that I didn't like them and liked another guy whom I presume don't like me? Well busted boys by me, that makes all of us unfortunate. 

¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬ ¬

Hi fellas!! This is a quick view on characters' personalities in the story. Who liked this chapter? Comment below and vote!! Been very busy this month and not surprisingly will be busier in the upcoming months. Wish me luck for my exams next year! This year 11 GCSE business gives me anxiety!

Watch out for the next chapter! Hope you guys liked it! 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 22, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mission: Seek 4 Mr. Dream Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें