Purple Eyes

I wake up with his arm around my waist, my back against his bare chest. His hair a mess, and a slight smile on his lips. His beautiful blue eyes staring into my emerald eyes. Our lips meet for a long, full hearted, passionate kiss. I smile against his lips before we kiss again leaving it linger. I roll over to my other side when our lips part. My chest against his, our noses touching. Liam lightly pecks my lips.

"We have school." I whisper against his lips.

"I know, we still have 5 minutes before we have to get up."

I smirk and roll off the bed before pulling Liam's shirt over my head. I run a brush through my hair quickly. I turn my head to look over my shoulder at Liam laying there with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Who said that you could wear my shirt?" He growls playfully.

"Me obviously!"

"You should wear it to school."

"I can't you wore it yesterday."

"Grab another one of my shirts."

"No, I'm wearing my lacrosse jersey."

"You're not allowed to play in the game."

I huff a sigh and plop down on the bed. I lean my head back resting it on Liam's stomach. He runs his fingers through my hair. His other hand laced with mine.

"I haven't played all season!" I state.

"A scrimmage and one game, you can play the rest. Just no panic attacks and no more suicide, and you can play."

"Maybe Coach will let me play."

"Maybe."
************************************************************************************************************
I slip on a pair of skinny jeans and my high top sneakers. I throw Liam's shirt off and pull my jersey over my head. I quickly frenchbraid my hair and tie it off.

"Liam, hurry up!" I yell even though he could probably hear me perfectly fine.

I put the necklace Aiden gave me on and sigh. I blink away a tear and force a smile. I bite my lip and silently curse myself for trying to keep my tough facade up.

"Crying doesn't make you weak, but hiding your emotions does." Ethan's words ring in my head. I lightly shake my head and grab my bag.

"Liam, let's go!"
************************************************************************************************************
The drive to school was silent, the only sound being the motor. Liam pulls in and gives me a worried look. He leaves the car on and looks into my eyes. I simply avoid his gaze.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks placing his hand on my thigh. I take a deep breath returning my gaze to him. I smile.

"Never better." I shrug opening the door and stepping out throwing my bag on my shoulder.

I managed to fix the passenger side door. I close the door as Liam shuts the car off and gets out. I walk into the school like I don't have a care in the world. I waltz down the hallway until I reach my locker. I stare blankly at the mirror inside. I look around me before changing the color of my eyes and studying them in the mirror. They're purple instead of blue. I hear footsteps approaching and instantly change my eyes back. I close my locker and head toward Coach's office. His door is wide open and he stands in the doorway.

"Hey, Coach." I greet.

"Do you think you'd be able to play the game?" He asks.

"Actually I was about to ask if you'd let me play." I smirk. "Yeah, I'll play."