Jealous!Yamaken X Dandere!Reader: Fairy Tail/OHSHC crossover P.1

|| M a t c h m a k e r ||

Hopefully calling the reader-chan a "dandere" fine with you xXJuvia-chanXx ^-^ (By the way I do know what anime Juvia comes from ;P So just for you this will be a crossover as well) Of course Yamaken-kun will be a tsunadere as always.

(Yamaken: S-sh-shut up Author-chan! *Throws a brick at Author-senpai*Like hell I'm going to sink as low as you to be a 'tsunadere' Author-chan: D; Ok Imma go be with my ball of fluff Seto. Just kidding that's why I put such a derpy picture of you~! *Runs for my life* Yamaken: You're dead now!)

For those who haven't watched Fairy Tail yet, let me give you a brief summary without actually ruining the anime. Well, I'll try to at least. Skip this if you've already watched this anime! Fairy Tail is an anime where it's LIKE a medieval-time set with of course wizards. Not everyone has magic though. There's different types of magic. Celestial magic (You can summon zodiacs), Dragon-slayer magic (You can slay dragons...obviously), and other cool stuff too such as have a flying cat called an exceed and people who have dragons for parents. Only one per dragon slayer though~! That's the brief summary!

For those who have not watched Ouran High Schol Host Club (Which, along with Fairy Tail is a GREAT anime). I'm not actually adding the characters into this part but I will use the host club idea. A host club is a- wait no you guys will find out in the story ;)

Finally, there's going to be LOTS of Fairy Tail shipping so if you don't like: Gruvia, GaLe, or NaLu then leave I guess? I can't really make you though. And also Yamaken doesn't show up until like later in the story just for plot!

-----~><~-----

You laid at home bored, you were more of an internet person than a go-be-outside-and-actually-interact type of person. Ok. That was a bigger lie than you'd actually expect for it to be. You wanted friends and you were sometimes a bit shy-. And that was another lie.

You were REALLY shy so it was kind of hard to socialize. What made it harder was that a lot of guys would find it cute and try to hit on you. Your only friend was Natsume who also liked being online. Of course all that internet time served some use. You can browse at ultra high speed, fix many types of bugs on any device, and analyze any situation in a flash.

Turning on your jailbroken phone, you texted Natsume since you were bored.

(Username): How r u Natsume? School's been treating u well?

[1]Kurushi-sona ai: Not so well. I'm fialing my classes and I tried asknig Shizuku-chan but she refused.

(Username): U do realize u have a few typos right? But I otherwise can help you with your classes. I just need the classroom number.

Kurushi-sona ai: Oops! I guess it was my mistake being so careless. Thanks (Y/n)-chan~! My class number is B-2.

(Username): K. I'll be comin over in 'bout 5. See u soon.

Kurushi-sona ai: Thanks again and see you soon!

You shut off your phone and walked to classroom A-2. The second years were always put into an B classroom and so on. Your mind wandered off for a while until you were shocked back into reality by being bumped into someone.