Drawing-Chapter 26

Skyler's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of chickens.Ugghh I hate it when people or like now,animals wake me up!

I lazily get out my bed and instantly everything from yesterday flashes into my head.Seeing Zayn,Zayn talking to me in the coach,the journey,mine and Styles' suitcases switching to Zayn teaching me how to surf.I'm not really good at surfing,but Zayn was teaching me.No offence but I'm not into Zayn much,I'm more into Styles because I just don't know,he's different from guys.I like Styles but he wasn't even giving a fuck about me yesterday.Like I know we're not on speaking terms but I at least wanted him to recognise me.But he didnt,he was just endlessly surfing into the waves and going further and further away from the us.

I quickly tuck my duvet under my pillow and just properly fix the bed.

I open my suitcase,take my light grey jumper and black jeans out also my essential needs and head to the shower.It's awesome that I have an en-suite!

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry wake up,dude!"Zayn shouts in my ear.I instantly get up clearly annoyed.

"Ugh Zayn please stop annoying me,I want to go sleep!"I say sighing and falling back onto my pillow.

I didn't get much sleep because I was busy thinking of Skyler and how hot she looked in that bikini.I know I didn't speak to her,well that was because I just wanted to get lost in those waves and not think about the girl that I met a few weeks ago.She doesn't even care anyway,she doesn't like me like I like her!

I admit I was kind of jealous when Zayn was teaching her how to surf.I wanted to do that but I just didn't because we're not on exactly speaking terms.

Just when my eyes are about to close I feel water being splashed on my face.I immediately get up to see a Zayn laughing his head off.

"Zayn that's not funny!"I shout to the Bradford bad boy.Ugh I swear to god I hate it when people do that!

"Well,you weren't waking up so I thought I should just wake you up with a different method!Come on Harold get ready,we're going to go for a walk and see all the animals!"

"Wow,fun!"I sarcastically say while picking out my usual clothes and essential needs,out of my suitcase.

I hear Zayn saying something,not very clearly but it was along the lines of "I'm going to ask Skyler out soon!"I think I hear as I close the bathroom door.

Skyler's P.O.V

I decide I need to just go for a walk.I'm getting bored in this bedroom.I get my old notebook from the bottom of my suitcase,a pencil and head on out to see the badly built chicken coop.That place looks very deserted so I guess no one will be there,today!

I soon get to the chicken coop to be met with red,white,black,grey,yellow chickens greeting me.I try to pet them but they run away so I sit a few metres away from the chicken coop,by the green shed and decide to draw the view of the coop alongside the field of wheat.

I'm really scared to open the notebook because in this there's drawings of the guy I used to love.I used to take months just drawing one perfect picture of him but after he betrayed me I never even got round to ripping it up.I even showed him the drawing and he was very happy,that was the day we you know had se.... I don't want to say the rest because that was a really intimate experience.But let's just forget about that yeah!

I slowly open up the A4 notebook to be confronted with a well drawn picture of that guy that used me.

I stare at the picture for a long time,really long time just closely looking at all the details I put on there.I just loved how he was back then but then I realised how he double-crossed me so I hate him.It is true handsome guys are fuck boys!Not all but mine was,I don't even know how he could just go kiss another girl when he was going out with me!