Chapter 1-Fish For Dinner

POV Lapis
I held on the chains that connected to Jasper. She was sleeping somehow. I need to let go. I am going to crack my Gem like this. An idea flashed in my head. I summoned a water-box thing around us. She can't escape. Not even jump through it. I let go of the chains and breathe heavily. Finally.
"Ergh," Jasper flinched in her sleep. I quietly pondered about life on the surface. I wish I was back at Homeworld not stuck here with Jasper. Where's Peridot when you need her. To my left, I heard a grunt. Jasper is waking up. Oh shoot! What do I do! I try to stay calm as she slowly gets up. She opens her eyes and stares angrily at me.
"LAPIS-LAZULI. WHERE ARE WE!" Jasper yelled of the top of her lungs. I backed away.
"I just made a box around us so you wouldn't.. Um.-
"What?! Escape? Lapis you should know by now that I can punch through anything possible. And you choose a water box to keep me escaping? I think your blind!" Jasper boasted.
"Why don't you try yourself, Mr knows-it-all," I said proudly. Jasper grunted and pulled her arm back and threw it into the water-wall. Nothing happened. After a few seconds I realised she was punching frantically at the walls.
"Uh, Jasper you know you can't beat water?" I quietly mummered.
"YES I CAN PEASANT!" Immediately she punched rapidly at the wall for 2 minutes, until she was tired.
"ARGH! LET ME OUT LAPIS-LAZULI!" I could hear the stress in Jasper's tone.
"Told you can't beat water." I boasted.
"That doesn't mean I can't beat you." She said angrily and tried to slap me, fortunately I had ducked. I put my hands in front  of me and closed my eyes. I felt Jasper pick me up from my left arm. I kept my eyes shut.
"Oh Lapis, I'm about to punch you, what are you going to do about it?!" She teased. I opened my eyes and bit her hand. I crawled frantically to the corner like a worm, and watched Jasper yell painfully. Confidence surged through me.
"Hey Jasper! Maybe you should have some fish for dinner from all that weakness in your brain!" I laughed. She stilled roared in pain and shot me an angry look.
Oh boy. This is no going to last longer.

*Note: Sorry for the shortness of the first part, I'll try to make the next one a bit longer :-)