Delilah Belle

~Delilah~

It was a regular day where Delilah had been spending time in the grass. She decided to take a short walk while studying her mother's book. While reading the diary, she was walking towards where the bakery was. Suddenly, while she was reading spells, the scenery of her home changed. It was all different now. Delilah was confused.

{Delilah}

I looked around me and saw no familiar faces, no familiar buildings, and no familiar animals. The park in front of my house was gone and seemed to be replaced by an arrangement of connected flats and stores. When I turned to walk back home, I saw no home. My house was gone. Completely and utterly gone, without a trace of it ever being there. I began to panic and walk towards where my house once was. Instead of my front yard, there was pavement, instead of a large wooden house, there was a small flower shop. Unsure what I should do, I turned away from where my house once stood and walked.

I walked about three blocks when I heard the faint sound of a violin. I missed playing music. My father said I spent too much time on instruments rather than playing outside and being a child. I sigh softly. A thought occurred to me at this moment. If my house is gone, where is my father? This sent off raging alarms in my mind. Not only did I not know where I was, I didn't know where my own dad was! I sped up towards the violin sounds and stopped at the door. If this kind human would just allow me a few moments to play his music, perhaps I can calm down and think properly.

I knock on the door softly. The door swung open to reveal a lanky man with dark brown curly hair. His face was confused as he peered right over my head until he looked down. The look on his face was one of boredom yet I could see a hint of curiosity gleaming in his eyes. I stare right back at him and decide I'm in too much of a rush to be formal. "Who was playing the violin?" I question.