Chapter 2

Calum's POV

I walked in our house and see Luke, Michael and Ashton watching a movie. "I thought you were buying something for Savannah?" Ashton asked.

"Well, right after I bought the rose and the chocolate she called me and broke up with me." I explained.

Luke paused the movie and everybody turned to me. "Why did she break up with you?" Michael questioned. "I guess we don't see each other enough and she 'feels' like I'm seeing other girls." I answered his question.

"But you're not seeing other girls." Luke says. "Exactly! I don't know how she thinks I'm seeing other girls." I replied.

"It's okay, mate. I mean now you can party with us now." Ashton chattered. "But I love her." I muttered.

"I want to get her back. I feel like she's the only person that understands me. You know?" I added and they all nodded in response.

"So what do you want to do?" Michael questioned. "I don't know." I groaned.

"Maybe you can try to make her jealous with another girl." Luke suggested. "Wow.. That's actually a good idea." Michael muttered. "That is a good idea!" Ashton said.

"Do you wanna do that?" Luke asked. "I mean.. I guess that'll work, but who?" I agreed.

"You pick." Ashton shrugged his shoulders.

"Fine." Calum muttered.

+

Audrey's POV

I woke up and checked my phone, it was already 9:17 am. I started scrolling through my Twitter and Instagram for 10 more minutes and finally got out of bed.

I changed my outfit wearing leggings and a plain shirt. I took my phone and went downstairs, seeing my friend Krissy and her parents eating breakfast. Krissy was 1 year younger than me, her parents was looking for a person to rent one of their rooms.

"Hey, Audrey! Come eat with us!" Lily invited.

Lily is Krissy's mom and Don is Krissy's dad. "Hi Aud." Krissy greeted.

"Hey Kris." I greeted back. I sat down and started eating the food Lily cook. "How was your job?" Don asked. "It was tiring, but I guess it was okay too." I replied to his question.

"Good. Good." He smiled. "Hey Krissy. Do you know anyone named Calum Hood or 5 Seconds of Summer?" I questioned her.

She stopped eating and looked at me straight in the eyes, her eyes were wide too. I'm guessing she does?

"Who doesn't know them?! Oh my god! Why, Aud?! Why?" Krissy freaked out.

"Oh well I kind of met one of the boys." I told her.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! OH MY LORD! YOU ARE SO DAM- DANG LUCKY!" Krissy cried. I swear sometimes I feel like she isn't a 17 year old.

"Who did you meet?" She asked, trying to calm herself. "Cal-"

"OH MY GOD YOU MET CALUM OH MY GOODNESS MY FRIEND LOVES HIM SO MUCH!" Krissy squealed and I feel like she was about to cry.

Oh yup okay she's crying.

"What about Luke?! My husband?!" Krissy questioned. "He was alone." I told her, giggling.

"Oh my god! Today is Calum's girlfriend's birthday!" Krissy said. "She's turning 19 today." Kristin added.

"About that.. They broke up." I told her. "What?! Why? They were cute too." She muttered.

"I really don't know." I answered.

"Okay.. Can we please stop talking about Calum Hood or whatever his name is?" Don asked.

"Fine." Krissy muttered.

"Are you off today?" Lily asked. I shook my head.

"Actually, I'm gonna be late for work. I have to get ready." I told them, standing up washing my dishes.

After I washed the dishes, I ran upstairs and took a shower then changed into my red shirt and a khaki skinny jeans. I went downstairs and said 'bye' to Lily and Krissy

I started walking to the bus station and waited for the bus to arrive.

+

Hiii guys! Here's another update! I swear this is gonna get better! It's kind of sucky but whatever haha..

Have you read me and my best friend's new book? We are writing it together and it would be lovely if you read it! The book is called Complicated and it is in Jaylyn's account! Her account username is Jaayylynnn

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting! Much love, ria x