The Chasing

"Kaito!!! Wait for me!" Yelled Reggie, while chasing me down the hallway.

"Never!" I Yelled while running away. I ran through the halls till I ran in a room and locked the door. Reggie ran to the door and banged on it for a few minutes. Then he acted like he walked away. A little later I unlocked the door and started to look around. Reggie then pushed me inside locking their door behind him.

"R-Reggie. what d-do you want?" Said Kaito. Reggie said nothing as he leaned over and kissed me.

I stumbled back and blushed slightly, "W-hat was t-that for. Reggie pushed me against the wall and kissed me some more.

I pulled away and said, "s-s-stop." Reggie's eyes teared up a bit and he ran over to the door and unlocked it. Reggie then ran away.

Later that day around lunch I met Reggie on the roof like normal. Reggie seemed so sad and I was scared because he was expressionless." R-Reggie..." I said.

He smiled fakely, so I walked up and kissed him. "I was really rude earlier so this is payment."

I said blushing.  "Kaito..." he said blushing in shock. He quickly looked around and when he know no one was on the roof he ran and locked the door that leads to it.

"R-Reggie?.." I said slightly scared. Then he threw his arms around me and held me close.

"Kaito k-kiss me again." Said Reggie quietly while looking me in the eye. I couldn't say no so I kissed him again and he kissed back.

We kept kissing for what seemed like forever before he tugged at my clothes. He started Unbottoning my shirt before I could resist. "Reggie... not here.." I said quietly as he nodded and said "then tonight at my place." I couldn't say no so I nodded.