9) Meeting Mama Rose

Romeo

I woke up to some music playing and the smell of breakfast. I sat up and wiped my eyes before getting out of the bed.

Going into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went into the kitchen where baby girl was cooking and wrapped my arms around her.

"Morning baby." I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning handsome." She handed me a plate that consisted of  pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and fried ham.

"Thanks boo." I kissed her lips.

"Mhm."

We sat down at the table and ate breakfast as Meghan Trainor and John Legend's Like I'm Gonna Lose You played in the background.

"You ready to meet my mom?" Jehari asked after a while.

"Yeah. What is she like?"

"You'll see." She smirked.

I drunk my apple juice and let out a burp.

"Eww, Romeo that's nasty." Jehari laughed.

"That ain't the only thing that's nasty." I winked.

She giggled a little before blushing. I watched as her grayish brown eyes turned a dark gray and she bit on her bottom lip.

"Are you having nasty thoughts?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nooo!"

"Lies."

"Whatever, I'm going to get dressed." She stood up and took our dishes to the kitchen.

I helped her wash the dishes before we made our way to her room.

"What are you wearing?" She asked me, going to her closet.

"Look in my bag. I honestly forgot." I laid back on her bed.

Jehari huffed and pulled my clothes out of my Louis Vuitton duffle bag.

I watched as she laid a white Ralph Lauren polo shirt, white wife beater, tan True Religion jeans, white ankle socks, all white Air Forces, and a white snapback on her bed. Then she laid my gold Rolex and gold chain on top of the clothes.

Going to her closet, she shuffled around for a bit before coming back with an outfit similar to mines. Her shirt was a white vneck and she had tan skinny jeans.

"Tryna match bae huh?" I asked with a smile.

"Yup. Now go shower while I clean my room."

"Nah, I'll clean it. Go head and shower boo." I got up and kissed her lips.

"You sure?"

I nodded and pushed her towards the bathroom. While she showered, I made her bed and straightened the room up.

Once it was decent, I sat on the bed and turned my phone on. It was immediately flooded with notifications and messages. I opened up my messages and went to Romello's first.

BigBroMello: Drugs r 4 lozers! (No typo)

BigBroMello: She musta gave u da cookie. She gave u da cookie? Wuz it gud?

BigBroMello: Answer me bitch!

BigBroMello: That's it, I'm unfollowin u on ALL social media. And beatin ya ass on site!

I shook my head and opened the message from Ty.

LilNiggaTy: Nigga lemme find out!!!!!