Chapter 3

Billy and Gabe took the girls home so they could arrange things and move around. Vi kissed Gabe goodbye and waved as they left the docks. The girls walked to Rayven's place and began to pack her things. Vi would have to fly to Juno and sell her plane and get a flight back to Hoonah. Rayven on the other hand would have to sell her place and pack. Just as Rayven was laying down for the night there was a rapid knock on her door. She rose abruptly and ran to get it. On the other side was Matt and Noah with a sickly looking girl in their arms. "She was out in the water, shes still breathing!" Noah rushed out as Rayven cleared the kitchen table to lay her on. Rayven immediately laid her on her chest and patted her back rapidly as the girl coughed up water. She sat up carefully and looked at Matt "you saved me, all of you" she hugged him tightly.

"So Aly, you're all alone?" Matt asked as Rayven brought a towel to her. "Well, basically. The boat was hectic as is. Captain wont even miss me" she said wrapping the towel around herself tightly. Matt looked over at Rayven with that 'can we keep her' look in his eyes and she nodded. "You could live with us?" He suggested and he smiled. "Well not here, me and Matt have already lived where Rayven is moving to. Her and our brother are engaged" Noah said properly as Rayven cracked a smile.