Chapter 2 ; whats wrong with me

Zayn's POV

I ran to the classroom with my cheek tinted deep red.Wait why was i blushing?
The class went on with Ms.Angela talking about essays or something i can't focus with those emerald eyes literally looking at my soul. I tried my best to ignore him.

Ringg!

The bell finally rang and i stormed outside class avoiding Harry. I ran to my locker and grabbed all the books i need for the rest of the day and then just buy a sandwich for lunch. I was happily munching on my sandwich when Jeff and all of his friends surround me all wearing identical smirk. Jeff left hand was on my waist and his other hand holding my wrist, he pinned me to the lockers and began kissing me hungrily. I was shocked by the sudden contact, he never liked pda infront of his friends or anywhere public to be exact and now he is kissing me and all of his friends was surrounding us. His hand pulled the nape of my neck and I moan inside his mouth, he smirked and pull away. Kissing my jawline and marking me then he stopped kissing leaving me empty by the sudden loss of contact. He then look over my shoulder and grin evilly, his friends following the same grin. I look behind and saw Harry. Shit

He turned his heels and walk the other way. I was still taken back by how fast everything is happening. Jeff and all his friends were laughing.

"See you after school babe" Jeff said and peck my lips then leave with his laughing friends.

Harry's POV

I was about to talk to the brunette lad. I know i've seen him somewhere. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I was following him and his friends when they stopped on their tracks. I think they notice me. They turn around and walk to me.

"Ey there styles" Jeff said.

"How do you know my name?" I bluntly asked with an annoyed tone.

"Oh don't act dumb with me dickhead!" He hissed.

Flashback

"Hey there babe, you alone?" A blonde hot chick whisper seductively.

"Yeah why don't you keep me company hun?" I screamed slightly over the booming sound of music in the club.

"why don't we go somewhere more private?" she said and grabbed my hand and lead me into a closet.

Once we were inside, i slammed my lips onto hers and immediately get a response. We were snogging for a minute or two until the door slammed open.

"BRIANA WTF ARE YOU DOING?" a brunette guy screamed.

I immediately pull back but she kept me in place by putting her hands on my neck.

"LET HER GO YOU FUCKING PRICK"
He screamed again pulling me outside the closet and punched me right in the nose.

"JEFF WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" she scream back. Putting her hands around my shoulder pulling me up.

"YOUR ON HIS FUCKING SIDE?"

"JEFF WE ARE OVER YOU HEAR ME? OVER!!!" She screamed ontop oh her lungs and pulls me outside the club. He shoot me a glare, mouthing an 'i will find you'.

"oh my god i'm so sorry babe" she said and put her hand on my cheek and pulls me into a kiss.

We then dated for a few months and breakup. I wasn't the relationship type. I prefer a one night stand, yes I'm a playboy. And lets just say she didn't handle the breakup well. She screamed and cried cursing me.

End of flashback

"I'll make you sorry for taking my girl you fucking playboy" he said and leaves heading to the canteen.

Pftt and how will he do that? I continue my walk to class and saw him,Zayn. Jeff so called "boyfriend". Those lips moving, munching on his sandwich. Hmm those lips. Wait what?. I know i was bisexual but i never wanted a person before. It's always them begging for me, begging for my lips. Then why was i having this thoughts. I was about to approach him because all of this overwhelming feelings. I stop dead in my tracks. Jeff and his buds came and surround him. He and Jeff begin eating each other faces off. But then i realize all of his friends were looking at me, smirking. Wait did he plan this? He wanted me to see this? Is this his way of getting back on me?  Well if it was, he is doing a pretty damn good job. My blood was boiling making my face red in anger. Why was i so angry? It's not like he's mine or something. Zayn's face was looking shocked. Like it was fill with...regret?.

I turn my heels around, face still burning with anger. I went to the parking lot and zoom off back home. I just couldn't handle staying there any longer looking at them being all lovey dovey. I ran to my room and throw myself to my bed. Burying my face on the comforter. Why was I feeling this?  Why does my heart beats 100 times faster just by looking at him. Why do I just want to punch Jeff in the face and grab Zayn and just kiss him passionately? Was i jealous?
All this thoughts came flooding through my mind. I groan in frustration. How to make this emotions stop? Tf i don't even know the damn guy and now I want him all to my self? I drift to sleep with the image of zayn and jeff kissing.

Lol guys heres chapter 2, it sucks i know but please
VOTE
LIKE
COMMENT
Meh i just like possessive harry. IS HARRY JEALOUS THOO?