Chapter 2 Kidnapped

Ezra POV:
I woke up and checked the holo clock. It was 10 am in the morning. I felt a little groggy, I felt dizzy and my head was pounding. I went to the kitchen where the rest of the crew was socializing. "Hey Ezra how you feeling?" Hera asked. I just nodded my head and went to grab a yogan. Sabine and Zeb looked at Hera and figured that something's wrong with me. Kanan said "it's time for Jedi training." I said okay and walked with him toward the end of the ramp of the ghost.

Kanan POV:
I knew that something was not right with Ezra because I felt him through the force, all the pain and suffering he is going through. I wanted him to come talk to me about it but I have a feeling that he does not want to. I told Ezra to make a connection with another being. Ezra just nodded and connected with a loth cat. While doing so, I told him let your guard down, you are not alone.

Ezra POV:
I didn't feel like connecting with a loth cat because something was not right. All of a sudden a vision popped in my head and I fainted. Kanan called "Ezra? Ezra?!! Ezra!!"
Then I blacked out
Ezra's Dream POV:
I was running away from many storm troopers near a star destroyer on Lothal. Hera, Sabine, and Zeb were all on the ground killed by them. I grabbed my light saber and stunned most of them. Unexpectedly Kanan arrived and fought along side with me. All of a sudden a dark armored paun named Darth Vader walked towards us with his red light saber and fought the both of us. Kanan got stabbed by him while I was being chocked by him. Luckily Kanan was alive but not for long. Vader said " join the dark side or your master will die!" I yelled no!!!!!!!

Kanan POV:
I tried my best waking up Ezra but nothing seemed to be working. He kept thrashing and yelling for help. Ezra yelled no!!! and woke up from his vision. Hera ran down from the ramp of the ghost and asked "what was all the commotion?!!" I told her that Ezra was having a vision. I asked him if he was okay but instead he ran away I called for him but Hera told me to let him go so I did.

Ezra POV:
I ran away from Kanan and Hera because of my vision. It could be true and I don't want that to happen to my crew, my new family. I ran and ran till I'm far away from the ghost. I was crying in my own tears cause of the vision I saw. I was near my tower when I felt something through the force. I was shot by Agent Kallus with Lord Vader by his side. Lord Vader said " take this padawan to my ship and lock him away in one of the cells. Agent Kallus says " as you wish my Lord."

Author's note
Dun dun dun oh no Ezra got captured by the empire
Hope u like it sorry I haven't updated in a while just busy busy with things
Vote and comment and I'll reply back.