My New School

Waiting for the bus, Yeah one of those buses. The big yellow ones, Taking me to the hell-hole thats known as Woodridge High. I sit there my backpack strung over my shoulder, rocking back on my heels. God. I hope today is going to be a good day.... I push my medium brown hair behind my ears as i hear a car pull up behind me. What now... doesn't sound like a bus.

"Need a ride?" a voice says from behind me. My breath catches No... it can't be.

I turn around to see the hottest guy on the face of the earth. Well, to me his is anyway.
"Did'ya hear me? I asked if you need a ride." His face was impatient, but not to much, a hint of amusement was in his eyes.

I turn around and point at myself.

"No," he says sarcastically, "The squirrel in that tree. Of course I'm asking you."

I begin to shake my head then stop myself. "N- I mean, sure, yeah. That's fine." Wow.... smooth one Shelby, get your flipin head in the game. That's Mathew. You've liked him since the 9th grade.

"Get in then." He says, smileing the sexyest smile ive ever seen.

I smile and walk towards his Blue Scion, and get in. Ok shelbs, don't fuck this up. First time you've been in a guys car. No biggie. Not only is it a guy, its Mathew Efin Espinosa. Don't say anything that would make you seem like a crazy weirdo.

"Your name is Shelby Hawthorne right?" He turns around in his seat.

He knows my name!!!! Cool it Shelby.
 I nod. "Yeah, thats me. I sit next to you in Geometry and History."

"Cool. I'm Mathew." He smiles turning not back in his seat and starts to drive away.

"I know." I say quietly. God Shelby, way to be psycho.

"Of course you do," He chuckles, "Why wouldn't you?"

 Hey guys. I'm sorry for a short-ish chapter.  My friend is helping me get my words on the paper, or internet, whatever. Go follow ZacoraisZebra I'll be posting every Wednesday.