Welcoming a Bundle of Joy

I felt someone pulling my noise. "Koda now it's not the time. I'm kinda tired still." I mumble. That's when I felt someone punch my noise and I opened my eyes. "Baba!" The baby giggled out, then I remember what happens last night.

I jolt out of bed onto the floor. "Baba!" He came up to the edge and stretch his arms. I was about to stretch my arms when he all of a suddent jumped off and crashed into my chest. He giggle and looked up at me. "Baba"

" You got guts kid. I like it" I watched him crawl to Koda a snuggle to his side.

" Blake are you up? I'm sorry but it's time you take me to school" shit I forgot bout that. " yeah I been up sorry just get in the truck and wait for me there." I said and i heard footsteps going downstairs.

I looked at Koda and the baby. He had fallen asleep again. " you go and leave Derek at school. I'm pretty sure I can handle it. I mean I took care of you so how hard can it be to take care of him." Koda pointed out. I change and headed towards my truck.

" oh my God, Blake!" Derek tell as I we pulled out the driveway.
" What?" I asked not even bothering to look at him.

" your arm has a lot of cuts and its also bruise" Damn it! I forgot bout my arm. Yes it hurt but not enough for me to whine bout it. "What happen to it?"

" it's nothing just a scratch" I said as we got to the school. I parked on a spot so call ' student of the moth' who in the world labels parking spaces.

" Blake it looks like you burn your arm and- is that glass!" He looked closer at my arm. I rolled my eyes at him. Has he not seen anyone get burn or had glass in their skin before?

" it's fine like I said its just a scratch. Accidents happen. Okay so I'll be okay. It'll be gone soon." I stated but he looked concern and never looked away from my arm.

" yeah but apparently your accidents are pretty dangerous. I could take you to the nurse" he got off the truck. As I started to get of the truck " young man" I'm pretty sure they weren't talkin to Derek

" if it isn't the police officer who doesn't like to do his job." I crossed my arms and didn't bother to look at him. " I'm really sorry I- it's just hard to believe teenagers this days" he admitted.

"Well whatcha want" I asked annoyed. " I wanted to apologize and wanted to know if you can hand over the child you saved last night."

" Blake what is he talking about?" I flench at Derek's question as he came around the truck . I really didn't wanted anyone to find out. " I think you should be in school cuz things are gonna get ugly if this bastards don't leave. "I push Derek gently towards the school building.

"It's fine if you wanna keep the baby all you have to do is sign some papers and he'll be all yours" the officer inform me. I turn to look at him confuse

" what are you sayin?" I don't really understand now. "The baby doesn't have any family left. I mean, he does but no where near here." He explain.

" So let me get this straight,you're sayin that because you can't do your job,you can't find his family.... Well that's what it sounds like to me." I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, no wait, I was trying to be smart ass. The officer nodded slowly. Unbelievable.

" wait what if I don't wanna sign papers " I look curious towards him. "The state will take him away from you and put him in an orphanage" interesting.

" so I have the choice of keeping the kid and raising him however the hell I want or I could give him up and put him out for sale by the 'State Laws' " I quoted and started to think. The officer started to speak but I cut him off