Chapter 11 Camp trip of terrior

Spencer's POV
As I walk into the brew I see the girls. I enter and walk over to them.
"Hey guys. What are you talking about" I ask them as I sit down.

"We're going camping. You want to camp?" Hanna asks.
"Sure. Where?"
"It a surprise"
________Later That Day_______
We finally got out if the car after three hours of driving. Em was driving and Han was trying navigate. Let me sum it up. We got lost. I look at the forest and fear streaks right through me.

"Han, why are we here" Aria says sounding panicked.
"We're camping here. Plus we're doing one more thing" Hanna say cheerful. Oh Hanna.
"We're going to see the doll house" Em sums it up as we grab our bags.
"Yep" was the only thing Hanna said before disappearing into the forest.

We all run after Hanna. As we enter deeper into the forest it feels like we are being watched. It's getting dark and we set up camp. We all fall asleep.
_______Later That Night_______
Aria's POV
I was suddenly woken up by leaves rustling. Might be the wind. I try to fall back asleep but I keep hearing the rustling. I shined my flashlight outside of the tent from the inside. I see a dark figure move. My first reaction is to scream and I mean really, REALLY loud. That causes Emily to wake up next to me. The figure disappeared. Next thing I know Hanna and Spencer come running into the tent.

"What happened Aria?!? Why did you scream?" Spencer asks.

Before I can answer Spencer I ran out of the tent and look around. I spot a note hanging off a tree. I walk over to it, the girls dead on my tracks. I take the note off of the tree and read it out loud. It read...

"Make sure not to get lost bitches. The woods is a very terrifying place.
Kisses -A"

"Guys I saw -A outside Em and I's tent" I start to worry.

"Let's just get some sleep so we can get out of here tomorrow" Em says.

We all go back to our tents and go to sleep. Tomorrow is the day we go back. Back to where our nightmares are. Back to where horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE things happen. Tomorrow we back to the dollhouse.

Here's another chapter for ya. Please vote and comment. I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible. I might not update because I'm going camping with a friend ( OdoBree23 ). Hope you liked this chapter.
- bye everyone