Chapter 1: First day of school

Alica POV:

"Ready?" Lacey asks me as I walk out my room wearing a pair of sky blue ripped jeans with a black tank that says MCR (a/n TardisDivergentgirl AYEEEEE)

"Yeah" I said tightening my high pony tail. 

"Okay good" says Lacey slipping on her black strap sandals.

She hands me my black and white converse. I put them on and we grab a granola bar and head outside to the limo.

+++

I strap in my seat belt. And start munching on my granola bar. I turn my head and see Lacey on her phone. All I see is one of her selfies. Instagram, she's on Instagram. I thought.
+++

"Okay girls. Your here. Have a good day." Said the limo driver.

"Thank you sir." We both said and stepped out.

"Wow. This place is pretty neat. " Lacey said grabbing our bags and handing me mine.

"Yeah..." I said looking up. Big school.

+++

I grabbed my schedule from the office and I went to where my home room is.

"104. Mrs. Prescott." I said to myself. Finding the room.

I stepped inside and eyes turned and looked at me.

"Uh-um." My voice was hoarse. "I'm new. My name is Alica Hamilton." I said showing the teacher my schedule.

"Ahh, welcome Miss. Hamilton. We have been expecting you." Said mrs. Prescott. Showing me my seat.

+++

Vanita POV:

I saw the new girl Alicia. She sat next to me. She seems shy.  She looks like she needs a friend.

"Hi. I'm Vanita. I hear you are Alicia." i said doing a small wave.

"Hi, and yes I'm Alicia." she said smiling.

"this may be to soon. But... Would you like to set with me and my friends at lunch??" I asked her.

"Sure. Why not." she said

She's going to fit in. I can tell.