Come one, Come all

A/N Again, this is my first fic so I'm sorry if it sucks. Also i'm sorry it's so long for a oneshot, i hope that's okay. It's all going to to be in Jacks POV... It may be a bit sad.? I tried. There's your warning i guess. Hope you all enjoy.
-----------------------------

"Honey..."
"It's time to wake up and get ready..."
I heard my mother's soft voice ring throughout my room. I sighed heavily and rolled over onto my back.

"Okay mom." I mumbled softly, barely enough for her to hear.
She gave a weak smile and turned to leave my room, gently shutting the door behind her.

I slowly sat up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Letting out a small groan I rubbed at my face. I finally stood up and trudged over to the bathroom. I turned the shower knob and watched as water started pouring out. I took a step back and began to undress while watching the room fill with steam.

I carefully stepped into the tub and let the water spray over my back. My skin began to turn red almost instantly, but I couldn't bring myself to care. I couldn't feel a thing, I was nothing but numb. Before I let my thoughts wander too far I grabbed the shampoo and began running my fingers through my hair.

That's when the flashbacks started. All I could see was him. Standing in front of me.

The way the soap ran down his chest, to his thighs and eventually down the drain. It was moments like those that made me realize just how bad I wanted him. Not even in a sexual way, sure I would be willing for that at any point, but it was in those moments that I realized I wanted to be with him forever. I wanted to wake up next to him, make meals with him, to have him by my side as we struggle through the hardships life throws at us. I wanted to grow old with him....

A loud crash broke my thoughts as I suddenly realized I had dropped the bottle of body wash.
I was violently snapped back into the reality that I was still just standing in the shower, alone.

These kinds of things happened more than I would like to admit. I watched at the last of the bubbles ran down the drain and took a deep breath. There was nothing left to stall with in the shower. I'd already washed my hair twice and zoned out more times than I could count. I shut off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. I began brushing my teeth as I looked down at my flat iron sitting on the counter. Yet another thing I hadn't done in so long, I just couldn't really bring myself to care for my appearance anymore. Who was there for me to impress anymore? Certainly not my parents, they were the only one who has seen me in the past two months.

Rian and Zack would occasionally blow up my phone, trying to convince me to go out with them, other times sending short messages just to make sure I was still alive I guess. I could rarely find it in myself to reply to any of the messages, let alone answer their pleas for me to go out with them.

I lifted my heavy head to look at the suit that was hanging from the top of my door. I slowly slid into it, piece by piece making sure to be as careful as I could. I was staring myself in the mirror trying to fix my tie when a soft knock was at my door. I stepped back and opened it to reveal my mother, in a simple dress offering me a soft smile. I tried, I really tried to return the smile but all I could offer was a solemn look. She carefully lifted her hands to my shoulders, giving them a soft squeeze before fixing my tie for me.

"Thanks ma..." I quietly mumbled.
"We should be going now, you said you wanted to get there early right?"
She was still speaking softly; as if she were to speak too loudly I would crumble and blow away before her very eyes.

I gave her a short nod and followed her out of my room and down the steps. My father was waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. When he saw me he gave a short nod of his head and headed out the front door to the car. We all piled in and my father drove away, no words were spoken the entire drive.