Please buy This book from Flipkart , Amazon , ebay

Comments from honorable readers for book "Desert Teacher"

"A beautifully written account of traditional life near the Desert where India meets Pakistan. Once a part of a grand trading route with respect for their warriors, but now a rural outpost trying to manage a confusing mix of their traditional world with modern inputs from the visitors they proudly shepherd around.There could not be any better Shepherd than Arjun Singh Bhati, who is a bold contemporaryDesert Warrior. As a Teacher and Writer Arjun provides an excellent window into the beautiful World of rural India at the edge of the Desert. A must read, to enrich your body and soul from a first-hand experience of the Desert and rural life in India today!" Sandra Friedman Alpert, Teacher, Writer, Publisher and organizer of Global Commitment Foundation, Fine Art for World Peace. Washington and New York. USA.

"Absolutely loves each chapter, a story in itself. The first one about your mysterious illness leads beautifully into all that follows. To an American like me, ancient rules and traditions clashing with, blending with, or co-existing with the new is almost unimaginable. I am laughing at times, but some descriptions, such as the treatment of widows, is hard to take. Excellent tales". - Joy Pulver.C.T. U.S.A.

"Excellent little collection of short stories about the blend of ancient rules and traditions with modern ways and ideas, even in a very rural area. I suppose I had a typical American notion of India as crowded with people over every square inch. My first sentence here isn't even the best part; the best part is pure enjoyment.

Arjun Singh just happens to know people I know on Facebook, in my rural part of CT. I have struggled with reading any books in the last year or so, and wasn't sure I would read this - but the very first page drew me in to a mystery of sorts. GOOD READING!"

Review on Amazon. Com BY TUMS