Chapter 3

MiraclePOV

what the hell imma do without my spanish girl. she was so...herself. looking at all my photos of me and her wants me to breakdown and cry. but she is in a better place now....but, im not. then i heard a knock on my door, and i guess it was princeton....but it was my mom.

*EndOfPOV*

MM(miracle mom): sweety, dinner is ready.

Miracle:ok mom imma be down in a second.

mm:*leaves the room*

MiraclePOV

OH DAMMIT! i have Annabelle's bloody shirt. and i have to hide it. but as i heard my mom coming up the stairs, i threw it in my laundry basket. and i ran in the bathroom washing my hands as she came in.

*EndOfPOV*

MM:GIRL! WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG!

miracle:sorry, i was just finishing up.

MM: alright go downstairs now/

miracle:looks at the laundry basket.

MM:whats wrong?

miracle:*snaps out of it* nothing! i will see you downstairs*runs downstairs*

MMPOV

i wonder whats in that basket. i better go check...i see nothing so i guess-........is this Annabelle's shirt? i seen her come in this morning with it on. you know what, i need to know.

*EndOfPOV*

MM:MIRACLE! GET YO ASS UP HERE!

Miracle:yes mom.....*see's mother holding the bloody shirt*

MM:explain

Miracle:and i took Annabelle shirt. to remember her.

MM:that dont make no sense.

Miracle:she got shot in the chest. thats why i rushed out earlier.

MM:oh my god.....is she ok?

Miracle:*starts to cry* no ma, she is dead. and thanks to you im sad again!

MM: Honey...i'm...

Miracle: What? DUMB!

MM:Yes im very.

Miracle:LEAVE ME ALONE!

MM:MIRACLE WAIT!

Miracle:NO! 

*miracle runs out and slips on her brother toy car and falls down all the stairs.*

MM:MIRACLE!