Arguments. 1/2

Location:

Brooklyn - London
Pheobe - Los Angeles

Saturday night/morning.

Phoebe is at a high school night party.

Brooklyn had just woken up.

Brooklyn: (rolled on his bed to get to the other side where his bedside table is placed, to grab his phone. Once he's gotten it, read some text messages from his friends before sending Phoebe a quick text) "I'm up and ready to start the day. How did your day go? Anything I would be interested to know?"

Phoebe: (sitting on one of the couches by the wall, together with her friends, secretly drinking iced tea, not vodka, already on her phone so read the boy's message immidiately, smiled before answering) "Good morning to you Becks! I have great news and you will be proud ;)"

Brooklyn: (smiled lazily due to the fact that he's still a bit grogy, typed in a reply) "Really? You got me excited. What is it?"

Phoebe: (smiling on her phone as she typed) "I'm at a party!! All alone and I'm so happy! This is a first!" (She pressed send and waited for a reply)

Amy(friend): (nudged her on her side) "Hey, what's got you all giddy? Some guy got your number already?"

Phoebe: (gave her a weird look) "No. Why would I do that? Its Brooklyn."

Amy: (chuckles, nodding her head slowly as if not believing Phoebe) "You should though, you probably won't get a chance to go alone again, so make the most of the opportunities."

Phoebe: (was about to make a smart remark on what her friend said but was distracted when she read Brooklyn's text)

Brooklyn: (his message says) "How in God's green earth are you alone? At a party. At night?!"

Phoebe: (face formed into a frown because she expected a better response than that, so she replied) "Jeez, thanks a lot for celebrating with me."

Brooklyn: (let out an annoyed groan when he read the text, because she didn't even explain, so he decided to call her)

Phoebe: (answered the phone hesitantly) "If you're going to be screaming on my ear then I'd be happy if you'd just hang up."

Brooklyn: (sat up on his bed because he needs to find his strength to lecture his best friend, ignored her remark) "Answer my questions. And don't you dare hang up on me."

Phoebe: (couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated by the commanding tone Brooklyn is giving her, its a bit foreign to her ears) "I'm 16, I'm allowed to go to parties, without anyone watching over me."

Brooklyn: (groaned because frustrated) "Does Uncle Christian even know about this? Because I'm well damn sure that you sneaked out. Your dad never lets you out. Alone. At a party! At fucking night time!"

Phoebe: (flinched at the sound of her best friends voice and foul words) "I didn't sneak out. Mind you, mom knows that I'm here. And watch your language"

Brooklyn: (ran his hand on his messy bed hair, fuming over something he shouldn't be) "I don't give a damn if your mom knows! You should've known better! You-"

Phoebe: (raised her voice because she has had enough of her best friend scolding her like she's five) "Just shut up! Call me again when you've found your common sense." (End call)