Nightmare

Seto's pov

I stood there outside the door waiting to come back into the meeting room. What did I ever do to Mitch? I thought. Then the door opened revealing Mitch. I walked in and stood at my desk seeing a box filled with all my stuff. I looked up tears beginning to flow down my cheeks. Ty was just standing there looking as pissed as ever. I took the message and picked the box up, running out to my car and driving off.

End of Nightmare

I shot up in bed crying. I sat there a while thinking. Then I brought my legs to my chest and sobbed. I must have been a little louder than I though cause Ty came in, a worried expression on his face. "Are you ok?" He asked. I stared at him for a little bit then buried my head into my hands, sobbing even harder. He walked over to me wrapping me into a hug. "Shh. It's ok." He said soothingly as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"W-what did I e-ever do to d-deserve this?" I said in between sobs.

"You didn't do anything. Mitch was just jealous." He said.

"I doubt that. I'm not even w-" He interrupted me.

"Don't ever say that about yourself! Please. You're worth everything in the world." He said. I looked up at him. Now he was crying. I then lay my head on his chest and began to drift off to sleep.

Ty's pov

I watched Seto fall asleep in my arms, tears streaming down my face. I can't believe Seto thinks that way. Then my eyes widened. If he thinks that way about himself then could he possibly be... I didn't want to think about it but I couldn't help it. I looked at Seto making sure he was fully asleep. When I was sure I pulled one of his sleeves up and gasped. I began to cry even harder. "No no no no no no no. Seto, why?" I muttered, even though he was sleeping. I lay him back down, pulling his sleeve down also. I walked into my room and sat on the floor, pulling my legs up to my chest. I rocked myself back and forth trying to calm down. It's all my fault. I wasn't able to stop Mitch. I thought, then I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind, focusing on calming my breathing down. I was in the middle of a panic attack. It happened every once in a while. Usually when I'm worried about someone or something. I leaned my head against my bed and sighed.

You guys probably know what this is based off of considering the title, but if you don't know then I'll tell ya. This is based off of The Story of the Two Pony Sisters, an mlp thing. Hope you enjoyed! See you all in the next update!

- Skyloxmu