Kingdom To Rule

I sat on the couch practicing one of my spells. Then someone knocked on the door. I got up and answered it. "Is this the home of Seto Sorcerer and Tyler Ellis?" A man in a fancy uniform asked. He looked like he was from the castle.

"Yes sir, it is." I answered.

"Is the other home? If not we will send transportation to wherever he is." He said.

"Why? What's going on?!" I asked rather confused.

"Sir, the king has passed. You are heir to the thrown." He said.

"Oh, yes. I forgot the king was one of my relatives. Will someone be here to pack our belongings? " He nodded and I followed him outside to see a limo. I smiled and got in.

"Where is Tyler sire?" The man asked.

"He's at school." I said. Ty's the one who goes to school, I on the other hand stay home and practice. Ty is 5 months younger than me. He's a senior in high school. I just hope he's doing ok.

Ty's pov

I backed up against the lockers. I just stared at the three jocks who were much taller than me. Then the one in the middle punched my face, forcing my head back. It hit the locker with such force it felt like a boulder was thrown at it. I lost my footing and crumbled down onto the floor, helpless against these three. One of the others kicked me in the stomach, then another kick, and another, and another. It felt like I was being crushed underneath a rock slide. I felt the blood trickle down my cheek. I began to sob when I heard a crack and felt a stab of pain in my ribcage. I ended up screaming in pain. People a mile away could have heard it. Then I saw the jocks look over and before they could do anything they were surrounded by, castle guards? I looked over and saw Seto rush over to me. I couldn't hear anything he was saying, my vision was blurry, as if I was in a pool. I then saw black spots appear at the edge of my vision. Just then I blacked out.

Seto's pov

I walked into the school with the guards, I wanted to tell Ty that he was going to be the second king of Minecraftia. I then saw something terrible. Ty was laying on the floor and three jocks were standing over him. I got pretty angry. "Seize them!" I shouted and the guards rushed towards the three. I ran over to Ty. "Ty! Ty can you hear me?!" I shouted but he just lay there staring at me confused. Then his eyes closed and he fell limp. "Ty? Ty wake up!!" I pleaded. "Guards! We must bring him to the hospital immediately!" I shouted. I felt his pulse real quick. Oh god. His heart was barely beating.

*makes troll face* I'm so evil. I'm sorry guys but I must do at least a few cliff hangers. Hope you guys enjoyed! See you all in the next update!

- Skyloxmu