Date 2

We were in the movie and I must say it's amazing.I like it and I think Levii likes it tool because he eyes were glue to the screen.

The movie was over and I got up and pulled him up with me and head out the theater.

"Come on I'm hungry ".I said and pulled him to the car and he laugh.

"Did you enjoy it?".he ask

"I like it".I admit

Then I started singing when the car started.

I can't change...
Even if I tried....
Even if I wanted too
My love-my love - my love
She keeps me warm
She keeps me warm.

"You can sing".Levii said.

"No I can't, but I love to sing".I shrug

"Really you can sing,I like hearing you sing".he smile and I blush..

"Well you won't be hearing me again,now I know you listen when I'm singing".

"Stop being so shy,sing for me".

"No"

"Please".

"Later".

We drove in silence to Levii's house,he open the door and step aside and I walked in.The house was empty.

"Where are your parents?".

"I Um. ...I don't know".

"What?.

"I don't know but I know my little brother is at my grandparents".he shrug.

"Oh okay".

"Now let's go to the kitchen".he held may hand and led me to the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen and I smile instantly as one the counter was the one thing I like about cooking. Home made pizza.I love making pizza.I turn to Levii and he was smiling at me.

"How did you know?".

"Like I said i know alot about you".he smile and brought me over to the ingredients.

"So you ready to make your pizza?".

"Yea yea".i clap my hands and Levii laugh and kiss my forehead.

Levii got a bowl and the pizza crush mix, he bowl some water and I chop up the vegetable that would be on the pizza.

"Can you sing for me now?".Levii ask as he set the mix down.

"I was joking when i said later".

"Please alex".he pout

"Well.okay which song".

"Lay me down".he suggest

I turn back to my chopping and started singing.

"If I do,I believe

That one day I will
Be where I was,right
There,right next to you

And it's hard
the day Just seems
so dark The moon
and the Stars are
nothingWith out you

your touch,your skin,
where do I begin
No words can explain
The way I'm missing youahh".

I was cut off my a moan,Levii licking up my ears.He held me around the waist and press my back to his chest and my butt to his shafts. I wanted to do something about it but he started nibbling on my ear which made me moan even more.Then I had the strength to push him away.