Chapter 1:The missing

The first day at pizzeria everyone was excited to see the great pizzeria . Kids were screaming of happiness as soon as the doors open. Everyone was at the stage looking at the animatronics singing and making the kids happy. Also there was a kid that was having his birthday at the pizzeria and he was happy and excited to eat his cake and to play all day with his friends. They were 2 girls and 3 boys in the table with him.

Then a man in a suit pass by his table telling the kids:"There's a room for your party if u come with me ill show u it". The kids thought that was true so they went with him.They walk to a hall almost to the room that the man said. They walk inside the room to see that this was all a lie. The man lock the door to make sure that they didn't escape from the room.He then take his suit head and reveals his face.He had a purple hair,purple eyes and he was in a golden suit.The kids asked him why there was nothing on the room.The man smiled at them and takes out a knife.The kids were scared at him and tried to scream for help.But the man started to stab them one by one until they were all dead and then he stuff them in the suits of the animatronics.The two girls were stuff in Chica and Bonnie one in each one and the boys were stuff in Freddy,Foxy and The golden freddy and the birthday boy was put inside a marionette.The man cleaned his hands and left them there.Then everyone left and no one knew about the kids and that they were murdered.

(CHAPTER 2 SOON)