Chapter 3

WARNING! CURSING AHEAD!

Your POV:

Here comes your boyfriend. And he's...angry? 

"Hey! Bitch!" he yells coming over to you.

You gulp.

"Listen to me when I call you." he says. You can smell the Vodka in his breath. He's drunk. Again. Last time, he beat you with a stick for no reason. You were too scared to break up with him. 

"What do you want Felix?(Pewds)" Let's face it. You're a rebound. Marzia broke up with him, and one day later, he asked me out. He's been drinking a lot. It's only been two weeks.

"Why the hell are you doing nothing?" 

"Because I ran here and I'm fucking tired! Now leave." I shouldn't have said that. He slaps me.

"Were you running from me? Because I was behind you the whole time." You stalker! You thought.You pull out Yourphone and was about to call Mark to keep Felix away,but Felix knocked the phone out of your hand and held your wrist tightly."Let me go!" I scream, but he won't.

"Hey, let's go back to my place so you could do a little favor for me~" he whispers seductively in my ear. My eyes widen. As he pulls me to his house, I scream and cry, then I see a familiar figure walking toward us. Sean. "Let go of her!" he yells. Felix lets go of me. "Why should I?"

Sean then punched him in the face, making him fall. I kick Felix in the crotch and say, "For the record, we are done."