I love you

PoV Makoto

I looked up, and as soon as he realized I saw him, he came running towards me. He ran with a with a worried expression on his face, it almost seemed like he would start crying at any moment. My eyes grew wide. I never saw him cry. He came nearer and slowed down a bit, but he wasn't satisfied with just standing in front of me. So instead of stopping he flung his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I was quite surprised, my eyes and my mouth were wide open, but it didn't take me long to realize what's going on.

So I also wrapped my hands around his waist and hugged him. His head rested on my shoulder, and he was.. crying?

"Haru..?", I whispered with a concerned voice. Shortly after that, he pulled away, looked up to me and gazed into my eyes. There were still tears running down his cheeks, and his usual so serious expression was nowhere to be found. "I'm sorry.. So.. Sorry..", was everything to be heard coming out of his mouth, before he hugged onto me again. I smiled, a bit irritated, "Why? You were the one to find me laying on the beach and contacting an ambulance."

He pulled away again, showing me a disbelieving face, his eyes widened. He has such beautiful, oceanic-blue eyes. I'm afraid of the ocean, but his eyes gave me a feeling of safety. My heart kept skipping some beats whenever I gazed into them, and it was just like that this time as well. He had pulled away, but his arms were still around my body, just as mine. We stood like this for what I felt was an eternity, but I enjoyed each and every second of it. We gazed into each others' eyes, trying to read the others' mind. But this time there was no chance for me to tell what he was thinking, and it had to be like this for Haru too, because he started talking again after a while.

"Makoto.. I need to tell you something."

After he said that, I looked at him curiously. He smiled.

Wait what.

He smiled!

"Could you please.. close your eyes?", he asked, I nodded and did what he wanted me to. After that, I heard him taking a deep breath, before leaning in really close to me and pecking me on the mouth.

I snapped open my eyes, which widened in realization. I stopped breathing for a few seconds, as my heart skipped a beat again. I felt so many butterflies fluttering inside my tummy.

Haru had turned his face away, but right now there was no time for being sad. Not anymore. So I laid a finger underneath his chin and lifted it, so he would gaze directly into my eyes. The surprised expression vanished from my face, I looked at him with a gentle smile. I saw a light shade of pink appear on his face, as I leaned in closer to his face, whispering, "I love you."

Now there was another smile to be seen on his face. A relieved smile, without any concern. "I love you too, Makoto.", he murmured with a soft voice, before we sealed our lips and hugged each other tightly.

The kiss lasted for a long while. But every second was like a celestial present to me. I kissed the one I loved, the person I had fallen for so long time ago. Many emotions are swirling through my body, making me experience one of the most perfect moments in my whole life. I held Haru really tight, not wanting to ever let go of him again. Knowing he was finally mine now, gave me a feeling of ease that I never felt before. It is the kind of love I want to last forever. Because I love Haru like nothing else on this planet.

~The next Monday at school

"Soooo Haru and you are finally a thing now, huh?", Nagisa said, smirking. I blushed lightly, not knowing what he meant.

"Come on, Mako-Chan! It was so obvious you two would be a couple sooner or later! Even a blind guy could see how much you wanted each other!", he chuckled after explaining, then looking towards Rei with a smirk on his face. "Well, I still have to get Rei-Chan to love me, but I guess I have to be patient about it.", the mentioned boy looked away, blushing. Nagisa sat closer to him, and I smiled as I watched the scene in front of me.

I glanced at Haru, sitting next to me and gazing into the distance. Again I had to smile. I really love him, everything about him. I laid a hand on his, causing him to snap out of his thoughts and look at me. Now he had to smile as well. There is nothing that could make me more happy than knowing that Haru loves me, and he rejoices with our relationship.

To be honest, I guess I am one of the happiest persons in this entire universe right now. I love Haru, he loves me. I don't want this to ever change.

~~~

~~

~END

~~

~~~

A/N: Well, it's finally done! ^-^ Hope you guys enjoyed reading this fanfic! I guess I will write more stuff like this, because this was so much fun! :D Let me know what you think about it, and what I could make better next time!

See you in the next fanfiction! ✪