Chapter 2 : The New Girl

Mabel's POV

This school and seems nice!
Its kinda clean and lots of cute boys. Where's my classroom? Im looking everywhere I can't find classroom 204. I was looking till I bumped some blond girl.
"Srry that was my bad."

"Who the hell wears a sweater in the beginning of spring? Losers do that's who."
She said while picking up the books she dropped.
"Why do you have to be so mean?" I blurted out. Oh no I shouldn't have said that.

"Whyd you gotta be such a dork." She said as she was walking away.

I felt tears building up on my eyes. I quickly wiped them off. "Why are you such a butt face!" Man, that's a childish comeback.
As I was thinking for a better comeback, I got pushed. Hard.

My head hit the cold floor and i was about to cry. I got up slowly and sat down on the floor thinking if it was OK to cry if I got hurt."

"You better not show your face around here sweater face since nobodys gonna be your friend cause you're just an ugly stupid girl." She snarled at me.

I let a tear down my face and was about to full on cry but then I heard a kid shout "Hey Pacifica!"

I couldn't see anything since my eyes were still filled with water. I wiped it and look at the kid who said it. I thought he was a friend of Pacifica, but he looked at her with so much anger then looked at me  with eyes that kinda looked guilty.

He's gonna help me.

Pls read:
Hey sorry I didn't get to move towards the story. I just felt like I needed to introduce Mabel before I continue with the plot. So thank you with the 5 views. This is my first story so I'm proud with 5 views. I promise to update soon and have some more Dipper and Mabel action.

also, if you have something to say to me I'll try to answer at the next chapter.