-4- A Fond Kiss

My body never felt normal after what happened that day. I sat in my room staring at the fan that went in circles round and round. I always wonder why the fan did this instead of going in a square...no I actually never wondered this until now.

"Ked." My mom knocked on my door before entering my room. "Ugh...someone's at the door for you." She shuffled around nervously, "a human."

"A human." I crooked an eyebrow. Before she could respond I slipped on a pair of my slippers and walked slowly down to the front door. I looked through he peep hole to see a man in a tight black suit with a woman in a skirt. Slowly I opened the door, just enough for them to see my face. "Hello?" I asked.

"Mr..Keddney." The woman asked as she stared down at the paper.

"That would be me." I said slowly before questioning what they were doing at my house. "Do I have a package?"

Both of them laughed. "Oh no." The man chuckled as he slapped his leg. "No we are from the ST. PETERS COLLEGE BOY'S PREP SCHOOL OF Rhode Island." He corrected me. "On your SAT scores you scored a 1550 out of 1600."

"Is that good." I asked.

Both of them looked shock, "you had one of the highest scores in the country. It's amazing for an tenth grader to score so high." They both looked so surprised that I didn't know my score was amazing. "We would like to invite you to our prep school with a full scholarship."

Before I could answer my mom pulled opened the door. "I would definitely need sometime to think of this. I feel that Ked has...to many problems for him to go away just now."

"Problems." They asked.

"Yes." My mother said as she closed the door on them.

"Mom!" I yelled. "Why did you do that?" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"You can not leave. You already know that, and now...this is the worst time for you." She said cleaning up the table for our brunch.

"No you do not get to control my life!" I slammed my hand on the table making the silverware fly.

"Yes I do! You are my son and living under my roof!" She said finally raising her voice. "You need to start understanding what will and will not happen while you are still a minor."

I started to pace; my hand tightly formed a fist that turned my knuckles white. "Your not fair. Your never fair." I growled low, "I'm going for a run." Without her approval or objections, I was already out of the and down into the woods.

Briefly my bones began to crack as if they were twigs. I made a low howl as my fangs started to appear and hair started to form on my body. My back firmly arched and my hazel eyes drifted to a dark grey.

"Sailor! It's time for you to play!" I yelled into my mind waiting for an response. "Seth?"

I stood there silently, trying to link my mind with my wolfs.

"I'm here...and ready to hunt." He laughed. "Lets go catch these bucks!" A loud howl came from my wolf as his feet stretched out for him to get in position to run.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I was born ready." Seth lifted off into a full out run, his claws engraving them self into the earth. His ears were set to hear any sound that may have a potential for us to eat. "Blue Jay..four o'clock." He giggled.