My date with a human

"Sydney get your but down here! They are here!" Page screamed. I was all ready in the outfit I had picked. I didn't know who it was so I might as well look good. I was wearing a blue lace dress with no straps. And a pair of black heals. And my hair curled. As I walked up stairs to the living room I saw someone I was hoping I wasn't gonna see. He smiled at me. "We'll look at Mia thing over here." He said smiling. I just stood there by my sister and friend and said. "Joey. No don't call me that." He just grew a smirk. "Okay ill just call you mine then." He replied. "Miss things is starting to warm up to me." I said grabbing my phone and walking back to the group of Paige, Joey, joeys brother. "Sydney this is John. Joeys brother.." Paige said while holding onto johns arm. "Okay nice to meet you." I smiled a like I really care smiled. "Oh someone's a mean one. Nice choice Joey! A challenge." John had a smirk on his face. "Let's go." Joey said grappling me my wrist and pulled me outside the house. "You don't have to touch me or pull I'm coming." I said to joey. He let let go and opened the left right back door to the FORD blue truck.everyone got in and we were off.

"Bye Joey see you at school tomorrow." I Waved to Joey and walked off. So much has happened at that date it's changed my perspective of joey! NOT!!!!!!!! I still hate his guts. All he did was try to fill me up and make out with me! Like no! I'm not like my sister I will not be like that! We went to a diner on the dock then took a walk on the beach. And all through it tried to tuch my ass and boobs! I swear I hate boys like that!

I went to my room to change but realized Justin was waiting so I snuck out the back door and went to the cliff. There sat a boy who was all alone in shorts and a flower in hand. But it wasntJoey or Justin or Zach! Please not another boy!