The Beach

Disclaimer: I don't own spirited away or this image.

Chihiro's POV

"Oi! Chihiro! Wake up we're going to be LATE!" I open my eyes to see a frantic Haku.

"I thought I told you we don't have school today. It's a Sunday." I mumble and turn my back to him.

"Don't you remember? Today we start our school trip."
School trip? What is he talking about? Oh yeah! That school trip!

"I'm up!" I tell him. "How long do we have to get ready?"
"15 minutes." He says. This is going to be a hectic morning.

Time Skip

"Wow! Its a perfect day to be at the beach." i say as i walk on the warm sand near the water.

It's sunny and warm and our school has the whole beach to ourselves. After all, it is our principles private beach.

Me and Lenka start playing in the water. I'm wearing a neon green bikini and Lenkas is yellow.

"Ok, ok, Chihiro. No more splashing. You know what we need? "Lenka asks.

"No what ?" i say puzzled.

She smirks. Oh no. "Some boys." she says simply then starts walking up the beach with an obvious destination.

She was heading towards Haku, Rinto and their new friend Kaito.

Before i relize it she is already standing in front of them talking.

I run up to her." Hey, Lenka ! Don't run that fast."

"Hey, Chihiro ! Guess what ? The guys decided to join us for swimming. Isn't that awsome? "

"Sure." i say. I really just wanted some girl time but i guess this could be fun too.

I look at Haku. This is the first time I've seen him since we arrived at the beach. He is wearing blue swimming trunks and an unzipped jacket. Look at those abs. Gorgeous. He should walk around shirtless more often.

What am I thinking!? Bad Chihiro!

I wonder what Haku will think of my bathing suit. Now that i think about it, this is the first time he will see it today.

I glance at him again and his face shocks me. He's scowling and looks pissed. I wonder why.

As we all turn around to head back towards the water I feel a jacket land on my head. I look up at Haku but he doesn't spare me a glance. "Young ladies shouldn't expose so much skin." He says and continues walking.

I giggle. I don't understand him at all.

Haku's POV

Lenka runs up to us and starts talking about something that involves us playing with her. Suddenly, I see Chihiro running up behind her. My whole face flushes as I do a double take.

What is she wearing!? Don't get me wrong, she looks hot, but she barely has anything on. I guess that's normal for humans at the beach and I'm fine with them wearing that kind of stuff but not her.

As she runs up I notice every males eyes on the beach are staring at her. I scowl. Only I can look at her.

As we leave I put my jacket on her giving her a lame excuse. Now everyone will know she already has someone.

Chihiro's POV

It's sunset so the guys have gone inside to get us some snacks. The principal also owns the hotel that's on the beach so everyone is staying there tonight.