【CHAPTER 1】Wait, what?

Lukas stood in the extra room in his house, rough, dark wood covering the walls and floor, the shaded corners collecting dust. Tall bookcases stood in the back of the room,  filled with spell books and fairy tales. Two glass and copper lamps hanging parallel to each other dimly lit the room as Lukas read from an old spell book acquired from his friend Arthur, who found it whilst looking through an abandoned castle that had belonged to an English family in the 17th century. Though it was hard to decipher the outdated dialect, he well understood the broken English and Latin spells. 

     Lukas brushed light ash blonde hair out of his tanzanite eyes and then closed them, focusing as much as he could. He opened his eyes and began a foreign chant, a cerulean glow intensifying from symbols on the floor. Suddenly a loud crash came from the door with a certain Dane in the doorway, Tino, Berwald, Emil, and, surprisingly, Eduard behind him, breaking Lukas' focus. Matthias, Tino, Berwald, and Emil took a few steps in before the bright glow turned into smoke and a loud crash. The Nordic men were knocked out and thrown against the wall before anyone could even react.

     Eduard awoke with a splitting headache. He opened his eyes to be met with beaming amethyst ones staring back at him. He let out a yelp and pushed himself even further against the wall.

     "Terve, mister!" the voice rang. The Estonian man analyzed the figure before him. A familiar voice that he couldn't quite pinpoint, light blonde hair, violet eyes, and porcelain skin. The more Eduard studied the child the more he felt he knew him.

     "Who exactly are you?" Eduard questioned, finally beginning to relax.

     "Well, I believe my name is Tino," the child started, "but I woke up with a really bad headache and I don't really know much right now, but you seem familiar. Are you my isoveli?"

     "Oh, well of course not! Oh and also, did you happen to see any others around here?" Eduard asked, the situation finally sinking in to him. The Finnish child nodded.

     "Kyllä, there were a few others in that room," Tino pointed behind himself, "Four I think."

     Eduard removed the child from his lap and stood up with a stretch. He walked over to the room and peeked his head in the doorway. All he could see was 2 children; a short one with thick glasses who sat against the wall and one who seemed younger than the rest who laid on the floor parallel to the other. Eduard walked into the room and-

     "C'mon Lukas!" Another child yelled. That child then crashed into Eduard's leg a moment later which was followed by yet another calmer child muttering, "Annoying Anko..." The child who ran into his leg was probably the oldest, with wild, spiky hair . 

     'so he's probably Matthias' Eduard thought, 'so the other one should be-'

     "You need to be more careful," the child said, "noisy Anko..." he continued, walking around the corner. He had mysterious indigo eyes and a cross pin pulling back half of hair. He wore a light grey sweater that seemed too big and a pair of black pants. 

     'This must be Lukas'  Eduard thought.

     Matthias removed himself from the Estonian's jeans and stared up at him. He had his normal wild hair and a pool of luminous cerulean for eyes, and wore a bright red t-shirt and jeans. Matthias let out a string of questions to the Baltic as Lukas made his way to the other side of the room, somehow drowning out the obnoxious yelling of the confused Dane. He decided that since everyone else was awake, he needed to wake up this last child, whom he had no clue of who he was, really, and gather everyone that was there. he stared intensely at the detail of the child and poked him until he heard a groan and some movement. The child rubbed his eyes and opened them to reveal violet eyes that shone like a frozen valley in spring. His snow white hair fell in his drowsy eyes that locked on to Lukas until Lukas brushed it back with a delicate stroke of the hand. As they stared, they had a realization.

     "Lillebror?"

     "B- big brother..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isoveli - big brother [FINNISH]

Kyllä - yes [FINNISH]

Lillebror - little brother [NORWEGIAN]