Truly Rare

Now, don't expect that Pacifica will for some reason be in the middle of the woods, alone, in a thunderstorm, without any rain-clothes. Cause that is retarded and just.. not logical. WHO DAFUQ DOES DAT?! And don't expect that Dipper will be wandering in the woods also and they just HAPPEN to fall on top of each other cause dat SHIYAT is dumb. No, actually our story starts off where Pacifica is in a flower shop and Dipper was at home with his cocky-rich family in their mansion. xD Did you expect them to live in the Tent of Telepathy? So now that we have this out of the way, let us start our story.

"MABEL!" 

"WHAT?! Im changing!"

"WELL HURRY UP, THE SHOWS ABOUT TO START IN 30 MINUTES!"

'How long does it take us to drive there?' she thought.

She'd never actually paid attention...

She ran downstairs to see her brother in his usual stage attire and looked at herself to see her usual slutty stage attire. She hated it. But what could she do about it? Her uncle would never listen to her. He.. liked her in it.

Yes, Pedophilia.

 But he used the slut-clothing as a way to attract visitors. The slut clothing, she noticed, had gotten a little tighter since puberty. I bet more viewers will be watching today.

She shuddered.

A group of butlers opened the gates and the grand front door, the twins walked outside to the limo. 

As they entered the limo they looked outside their respective windows. Its raining. 

Ugh, so damn depressing.

The car started and they were off, to become the stars of another show they never asked to be apart of.

But wait.. wheres Pacifica you ask? Right now.. she's contemplating on whether she should get the roses or the plumerias.

===================

They pulled up to the tent. Pacifica saw them out the store window. She'd come to this town every summer to stay with her father. Her mother lived in California. Divorce. About 1 year ago. So since both parents had a right to see her, she moved around... a lot.

She herself didn't really like the twins, she hadn't met them personally but with all the rumors she's heard you cant really like them at all. Usually she wouldn't listen to rumors but they indeed were very disturbing.

Examples? Examples:

I heard they capture people every year as a sacrifice to their.. god or whatever..

Yeah? Well I heard that they use REAL magic in their shows!

What?! What freaks!

But then again the people spreading these rumors were the town bitches.

You cant really believe them all the time. It was the first time she's ever thought of it this way.

'The town bitches.. Yeah.. they probably aren't true.' she thought.

Thing was that these rumors WERE true. Heck, even the town bitches didn't know this, they just made them up for fun. Its kind of like when you guess the answer when the teacher calls on you in class and you ACTUALLY get it right.

Being so deep in her thought, she didn't know that Dipper had walked in the shop after being forced by his Grunkle to buy some flowers to throw into the crowd of his adoring fan-girls right before the show ended.

He shuddered.

As he walked through the store absolutely disgusted at the fact that he actually had to do this, he picked up the ugliest flowers in to store and passed it to the cashier. They cost $30.00. Even though he was rich he didn't really expect the flowers to cost this much, I mean.. they were.. hideous.

He paid the money and walked past Pacifica, out the door, across the street, to the Tent of Telepathy.

Him and his sister did their last touches of makeup and stepped on stage. The lights were almost blinding, but they were used to it. From outside you can vaguely see the inside because of all the rain. Of course you have to buy tickets to get in, but they were sold out. 

Why am I telling you about the tickets? Because Pacifica had never been inside before even though they have shows every Friday night. She wanted to get in. She always wondered if they truly did have real magic.

'Stealth Skillz activate...'  She giggled at her own thought.

She crouched outside the tent, and since its very difficult to be stealth while holding an umbrella, she was soaked.

She somehow by a miracle sneaked past the guards and was inside. Of course she didn't stand there in the entranceway, they might notice someone just happened to get  in when the show is halfway over. So she quickly moved over to the corner where she is barely visible. Her bright blonde hair didn't help though.

The twins did notice her though. They grinned. They had to stuff their laughter deep inside. The plan that they had in mind was going to be hilarious.

As they finished the 2nd part of their act, it was time for the third.

"And so, who in the crowd" Dipper said in a dark and mysterious voice,"is brave enough to be our next volunteer.." he smirked.

"Oh dear brother how about.." Mabel scanned the crowd acting as if she actually did need time to choose,"her.." Mabel pointed at the quiet blonde hiding in the corner of the gigantic tent.

Pacifica was mortified. She didn't move. Everyone paused for some reason and were all looking at her, of course just noticing the creepy stranger. At some point, she realized, she had to move. So she did.

She slowly walked towards the stage and sat on the uncomfortable white chair in the center.

The twins were dying over her reaction, but of course they had to keep their faces calm.

"So now," Dipper pulled out a human-sized box,"will you please step inside?"

Of course she couldn't say no. That would be ridiculous.

The inside of the box was quite tight, very uncomfortable, and it felt like she couldn't breath.

No but seriously, she actually couldn't breath.

On the outside, Dipper and Mabel had pulled out 4 golden swords and began stabbing the box with Pacifica inside. Pacifica was filled with a very odd feeling. She just didn't know that she was being filled with the feeling of death. It wasn't painful, she just felt numb. And of course like I said before she couldn't breath. But before her eyes went empty and her body went limp, the swords disappeared, along with the numbness, and all of her stab wounds. She was filled with Life.

They opened the box and Pacifica stepped out, a little nauseous and dizzy, but she was alright. Who wouldn't be nauseous and dizzy when they just died and was brought back to life. She smiled, a big and beautiful smile that almost stopped the whole crowd. The plan was to make her be terrified but seeing her smile like that..It made Dipper smile, Mabel too. The twins haven't smiled in a while, a rare smile. That wasn't at another's expense. 

And that my readers, was Pacifica's first experience at the Tent of Telepathy.

:)

====================

A/N 

Wow

Well wasn't that a long chapter?

Did you like it?

I sure did. *wiggles eyebrows*

I.. I don't really know why I just did that. But oh well!

Vote, Share, and Comment!

Thanks for reading.