When He Wants To Cuddle

Armin
It's a cold winter night and you and armin lying in your shared bed. "Hey...um it's r-really cold do you mind moving over more" he ask, "Sure" you said as you wrapped your hands around his neck on your side with that he put his hand around hip and fell asleep silently while you adored how cute he was.

Eren
It's you two watching a movie and he cuts the air conditioning  on high just to make you cold. You shiver as you feel the frost from the vent blowing on you then suddenly your pulled into a warm embrace. "You planned this didn't you?" you asked "Every part of it" he laughed with his arms tightly around you as you continued to watch the movie.

Jean
You two are in bed watching (insert TV show) when all of a sudden you sneeze "Looks like someones getting sick" he said as he pulls you onto his bare chest, wrapping his arms around you he stroked your hair with the right while resting the left on your back as you fell asleep.

Levi
It was your first day married to each other and you decided to bathe. As you were relaxing your eyes shoot open to a stripping Levi. "What are you doing"you yelled "I'm cleaning" he replied as he got in it mad you feel akward for him to see you like this until he rubbed your back down with the soapy water and showered you with his special kisses on the neck then rest his head on your shoulders and cuddled you.

Reiner
  As you were walking into Reiners bedroom you caught him   sleeping when he was supposed to be working. You shouted "Get up you lazy..." suddenly you were tackled to the floor by Reiner "Let's cuddle for inspiration then I'll finish my part of the assignment promise" he said nuzzling his face in your back "Reiner this is spooning" you said, he covered your mouth and pulled you closer to him "Shhh I'm feeling I inspired already" he said groping your breast

Bertholt
You were lying stretched out across the bed waiting for Bertholt to get home from work "It's so boring" you yelled the the door slammed shut "Yes" you yelled than ran and tackled Bertholt to the ground and wrapped your arms and legs around him. He was to shocked to move so he sat their in a to mate blush mess.