*~Chapter 14: False Appearances~*

At the Demon Realm Meeting Room...

The mistress was getting quite irritable and impatient when she discovered her soldiers got sent back badly injured by a small group. A quarter of the Sliek population was sent back.

"Grrrr....How is this possible? How is it that a small group of children could send them back here so quickly?!"

*You're considered a child too, Suzuki...* Tobi thought.

"Um, Perhaps it was-"

"It was a rhetorical question mind you!" She raised a lever that was behind her and pulled it down, causing the man to fall in the eternal inferno. Everyone else started shaking with fear. "Ugh..So annoying. I already know about the facts and I am very curious about two specific targets. A boy with a golden crest and his guardian Sunoco. And another with a seashell for the source. What I don't understand is why do they keep fighting? They just seemed...so experienced."

"I-if Baki may..." Baki stood up from her seat. "Baki believes those two humans have the will power to protect what's important to them."

"Aren't they just protecting the sources, Baki?" Tobi asked.

"No...this is different. Something...or someone is very special to them."

"So what do you think we should do?"

"I think we need to gather some data from these humans."

"...Go on..."

"We could summon the master of disguises to go spy on them. gather enough data to know their biggest weaknesses, and when we have gathered enough information, we could jump in and destroy them all!!!"

"...Wow...That...is... BRILLIANT!!!" Mistress jumped and danced with joy throwing Baki around.

"Baki, I never knew you had such evil in you! Why can't the rest of you be more like her?"

 "And have a destructive mind? No way." Tobi replied. "You're a real piece of work Baki." 

"Well...Baki tries..hehe...he..."

"I will summon the high rank of Disguisers. No way will this fail. Not even Hemnos's Barrier cubes will stop this."

At Siren's Peak...

Shissou was on top of the hill, looking at the sunset. He had a lot of things on his mind. But the biggest thing on his mind was about his brother. *Do I really have what it takes to be a Guardian? I always get captured by them. I can't even fight back. I was always considered a coward, a softy. What do I need to be a good protector?*

"You just lack self confidence, that's all."

Shissou looked behind and saw Sara sitting besides him. "Sara! Uh, how'd did you-?"

"We used to hang out here all the time, remember? All of us." Shissou looked back to the times before RedBand was formed. His friends, brother, and himself used to play around by Siren's Peak. To end the day, they would all sit down and watch the sunset together. But then he realized that's when Sara's "heart failure" started to progress.

"Toro told me he'd never came back here, ever since you left. "

"Ever since I left?"

"Remember? Since you collapsed and never woke up?"

"Oh...oh right! "

"Are you okay Sara? You're kinda acting weird."

"No, no, I'm quite alright sour-Uh, uh,I mean, have you seen Toro lately?"