ch.2

Recap:"i guess i just have a thing for blonde dudes" "PFF yeah you do!" "shut up!"

-THE NEXT DAY-

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing i slowly sat up rubbed my eyes and reached down to grab my phone

Me: UGGHH hello?

Kelci: HEY HEY HEY HEY! get up off your lazy ass and come outside!

Me: uhhhh ok umm fine but may i ask why?

Kelci: were going to the mall again!

Me: again really ok fine ill be right out

Kelci: you better be! i don't want to come in there and drag you to the mall with bed head!

Me:yeah like i will ever let you do that!

Then she hung up on me .RUDE. ok soo i guess i will have to were something actually nice like BLACK ALL BLACK i love black and dark grey but who cares about what i like.i rushed to the bathroom and took a quick rinse then blow dried my hair and brushed it out it is kinda naturally wavy a bit so i just left it i could hear Kelci honking her horn at me so i tried to hurry up i rushed to my closet and grabbed some black patterned leggings with some wolf socks. i grabbed my nirvana t'shirt and did not even bother to do any make up not even a bit of mascara. i grabbed my little red plaid bag and stuffed it with some money and my phone. i was already to go i rushed down stairs and slipped on my black sneakers then grabbed my white beanie and placed it on my head. i opened my door and locked it shut then i ran and jumped into kelci's car she got for her 17 birthday she was wearing mostly the same out fit as me just different style shirt she had a shirt that i had helped her buy online from some online website that sold a bunch of random famous merch like 1D or the walking dead or some other crazy stuff too she was wearing a crop top that had the big word IRWEN on it cause she was deadly obsessed with Ashton from 5sos. i looked at her shirt then rolled my eyes she then noticed me "WHAT HE IS A HOTTIE!" "oh my god kelci just drive!" we both laughed as she rolled out of the drive way and down the street towards the mall

-AT THE MALL-

When we entered the mall the first thing Kelci dose is stare directly at the food court. i follow her gaze and she her target"No NO bad kelci No!" "PLzzzzz i kneeeed it!" i roll me head and eyes making me dizzy"Finnnnne!" "Yay!" she says hopping up and down then before you can say deep fried chicken she is already in the line at KFC"wait for me kelci!" i scream running down towards her but before i can reach her she walks out of line holding what looks like the biggest container of KFC i have seen in my life! it made me want to throw up a bit in my mouth i could not eat that much KFC i could barely eat a quarter of what she had"OH my god kelci you know i am not eating any right!?" i said scanning her and her huge bucket of chicken"oh i know this is all for me!" she says with the biggest grin on her face i on the other hand made a vomiting face at her and walked over to the Subway.i had gotten my order and went to go find Kelci when i spotted her sitting way in the back of the rows and rows of chairs as she is just licking her fingers with delight. i walk over and gently set my bag containing my sub and little chocolate chip cookie for dessert. i sit down and slowly pull out my sub and unravel the wrapping on it just staring at kelci completely stuffing down pieces of chicken down her gullet. i shivered and took a small bite out of my sub chewing it softly. Then the strangest thing happened some random boy sat down next to me a and pulled out a phone as i was about to say something to him like 'uhh sir this our spot' or 'Get your ass up and off my table!' i opened my mouth when Kelci out of nowhere through a piece of chicken at me! i stared at her looking at her like 'what the hell was that for' then like she could read my mind she pointed to the boy and the camera and he was recording! but what? i then saw kelci drooling again and there is only one thing that makes her do that 1. Ashton Irwen walked in the mall, or 2.Colby just walked in the mall. im guessing that it was the colby kid cause i then quickly recognized that boy recording as the same guy who recorded me jumping off that escalator! but then that also means that oh no i took a deep breath and made a big gulping noise i turned my head to see that Very very very attractive blonde boy from yesterday! kelci must of saw my face cause when i turned back around she was smirking at me.My attention then returned to the very hot blonde or Sam as i learned yesterday with that colby kid as they run up to a empty table and started screaming and singing at the top of there lungs!

"RUDOLPH THE RED NOSE RENDER HAD A VERY SHINY NOSE!" 

*Colby then joins in*

"AND IF YOU EVER SAW IT YOU WOULD EVEN SAY IT GLOWS!

-AFTER THE SONG IS DONE-

oh my god did they really just do that wow! i look at kelci but she is just clapping away! they got a few people to yell shut up at them and say really mean harsh comments but when i looked at there faces they looked like 2 little boys on Christmas! "Hey bro please tell me you got that" Colby said as they both walked up to the guy recording. i just stared at Sam and he looked down at me and saw me staring he just smiled at me and i blushed. Colby then whispered something in the other dudes ear and they smirked at each other then he just ran of leaving me and kelci alone here with Sam and Colby.....oh great this was going to be fun! (NOTICE THE SARCASM!!)